The hot but creepy stocker

Start from the beginning

                                                                     ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We ate went to a few others store and every were we went he would follow us. Jade said he was hot but was a little creepy. We went to one last store before we decide it was time to leave. Thank god he did not follow us this time. Jade dropped me off and gave me my costume. She told me she would text me later and left. I used my key to open the door. “Mom, Dad anyone home?” I asked putting down my bag. “There not here.” Jason said coming from the living. “At work?” I asked. He nods his head. “Did you eat anything?” I asked. “Nope.” he said. “Fine I guess I’m making dinner, how about pizza?” I asked walking into the kitchen. “Sure why not.” he said walking back into the living room and continues to play his video game.

JasonP.O.V.

I went back to playing my video game when a few seconds later the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it.” I said pause my game. I got up and went to the door. When I opened it there was man outside. I noticed him from somewhere, maybe I seen him on TV. “Can I help you?” I asked. “Yes. I’m looking for your sister.” he said. “Hey sis, someone is here to see you.” I tell her. I hear her footsteps as she comes out of the kitchen. “Who is it?” she asked. I turned around and moved out of the way so she could see. Her eyes looked like they were going to pop out. “Did you follow me home?” she asked. “Is it okay if I can talk to you?” he asked then looked at me. “Alone.” he adds. “It’s okay; I leave you two to talk.” I say. I start to walk away. I stopped right next to Katherine. “Is he your boyfriend?” I asked. “NO!” she said. “Just wondering, so when I hear scream rape I now that’s when I go call the police.” I say walking up stairs with her glare on my back.

KatherineP.O.V.

I turned around to face him. “Can I come in?” he asked. “My mom said I wasn’t allowed to have strangers in the house.” I say. “Then can you come out side?” he asked. “Listen I don’t know you so most likely I don’t want to be anywhere alone with you-”I say but he cuts me off. “You do know me Katherine, put your mind refuse to remember.” he said. “Just go away please and leave me alone.” I say walking back into the house and closing the door shut. I hear the timer beep on the oven. “Jason dinners ready.” I yell.

Me and Jason ate dinner together and then he said he was going to go to bed. I grabbed our plates and put them in the sink. “Katherine.” a voice said behind me. I turn around and see that man again. I was about to call for Jason when he covered my mouth with his hand. I push his hand away. “How did you get inside?” I asked. “You left the door unlocked.” he said. “What is it with you, what do you want from me?” I asked. “I just want to talk to you.” he said. I nod my head and wait to hear what he has to say and he sits down in a chair and motions me to do the same which I do. I cross my arms over my chest waiting for him to begin. “I am Loki of Asgard.”he says. And I start to crack up. But when I looked at him his expression was serious and I stopped laughing. “You must be joking you can’t be Loki, you can’t be Loki the guy from my dreams.” I say. “I am telling you the truth. You are not really who you think you are. The life you are living is all pretend.” “You’re lying.” I say. “I’m I realy? Think about it Katherine, you have no memory of your child hood at all not one picture of you as a child on the wall.” He said. “That’s only because of what happened during that attack in New York. We used to live in an apartment and it was on fire so the pictures burned and the reason I don’t have any memories of my child hood is because I’m still recovering from the attack. I got hit in the head and some of memories are gone. I just can’t remember-” “And who told you that your parents? They are lying to you Katherine.” he says. “I think you need to leave.” I say getting up. I walk towards the door but Loki grabs my hand. “Stop trying to run away from this Katherine, let me help you get your memories back.” he says.

“Why do you want to help me?” I asked. “Because I need you to remember. I gave you dreams to help you remember but you refuse to believe that is the truth. Those dreams were from who you were before.” he says. “And how do you know all this?” I asked. “I was a part of your past. I was the one who cared for you loved you and you loved me.” he said. “You’re crazy, you need help and I would like you to leave.” I say. I walk over and open the door. I feel him looking at me but I don’t look back. He gets up and walks over to the door and when I thought he was going to leave he grabs my hand and pulls me to him. I stared at him confused and he puts his lips on mine. My eyes widen from shocked and I close my eyes and kiss him back. He pushes me up against the wall .I run my hands through his hair as he pulls me closer to him. I opened my eyes and notice what I was doing and pushed him away from me. We stared into each other’s eyes for a while. Then I remembered what just happened and I push him out the door and made sure I locked it. I lean against the door and put my head into my hands. What is wrong with me, I just kissed a stranger and the worst part is I liked it.It felt right-no Katherine it’s not right. I hear footsteps and lift my head up to see Jason who was smirking. “Are you sure he’s not your boyfriend because what I just saw.” he said still smirking. My faced turned red as I got off the door and pushed past Jason and went upstairs to my room and went to sleep.