three.

Emily's POV

"It's perfect! You look amazing!" Mandy squealed in delight as I started at my outfit in the mirror. Amazing was a statement so to say. Honestly I thought I looked like a stripper, or worse, a popular. I shivered in disgust and resisted the urge to rip off the skirt and top not to mention the 18 inch heels I was wearing.

"You do realize this is a family show right?" I said slowly. Mandy had put me in a tight mini skirt with a push-up bra and what seemed like an ultra tight crop top. This was polar opposite from my usual attire which consisted of skinny jeans (or Luke Hemmings jeans as I liked to call them),  whatever shirt I could find in the morning with converse. Sometimes I wear dresses and skirts and stuff but not like this, also I tend to lean more to sweatpants and giant shirts over crop tops and heels.

"Family show my ass. You will wear whatever helps the boys notice you." She scoffed and looked at me in disappointment. Did she really think I was going to wear this?

"Ok well first of all no because that is too desperate. Secondly I will wear whatever I want to even if it is sweats with no makeup and my hair in a ponytail. And lastly you know I would never wear this why did you even try." I tried to pull down this skirt but that just resulted in showing more stomach. This thing is a trap. Pull it down and more stomach, pull it up and you show almost your whole ass. Great. I headed towards Mandy's closet and put my clothes back on.

"WELL HOW IS LUKE SUPPOSED TO NOTICE YOU NOW?" She yelled through the closed door.

"IMAGINATION OK. WE'RE PROBABLY NOT GOING TO MEET SO THERES REALLY NO POINT." I responded.

"I SHOULD REMIND YOU THAT WE HAVE MEET AND GREET PASSES YOU DIMWIT. OF COURSE WERE GOING TO MEET HIM." Sighing I barged through the door and collapsed on Mandy's bed. I lay there for about 10 minutes thinking about tonight. Was I actually going to sneak out? Is this some sick joke Mandy's playing?? What am I doing with my life I should get up and do something productive before I die??????? Ok woah woah woah I need to slow down before I have another existential crisis. I heard heavy footsteps lead towards the door really fast and I sat up, waiting for Mandy's mom to tell us to start our homework. This was the usual when I went over to Mandy's house. She dragged me into doing something weird or stupid and then her mom came in and told us to do homework while giving Mandy glares for playing her music so loud. Mandy looked up at the door warily and waited with me.

"Hey babe I thought I'd stop by your house before the concert tonight. The boys are out exploring so I'm yours for a few hours." Mandy's eyes widened dramatically and she rushed to the now open door which held the Michael Clifford in its midst and pushed him out the doorway. She slammed the door and gave me a worried glance with her back pressed against the door. "Mandy? Are you okay? Sorry this is sudden but I thought you would be happy to see me. I-I brought pizza?" Michael's constant stream of sentences never stopped.

"Is that?" I asked weakly.

"Yes."

"And he's?"

"Yes."

"So that's how?"

"Yes." Mandy replied involuntarily and bluntly. "Yes he's my boyfriend, yes he gave me the tickets and yes, he is here right now."

"I'm gonna pass out." I said as I fell back on to the bed.

::

Mandy's POV

"Shit shit shit." I mumbled as I ran my hand over my face. I ran to the door and let Michael in.

"Are you mad at me? What happened? Who's that passed out on your bed?" Yes, my boyfriend is the one and only Michael Clifford who is also an idiot.

"Shut up Michael we need to wake her up." I hissed.

"Okay." He said quietly and set the pizza box down on my dresser.

"I'm sorry Mikey. I'm just a bit crazed right now." I apologized and walked over to him. I stood on my toes and leaned in for a kiss to which Michael gladly obliged to. I smiled ever so slightly at his neediness. It's been about 4 months since I've last seen Michael and that was because he bought me tickets to go see him in Sydney and that was one of the best nights in my life. "Michael, babe, will please go and get me an wet washcloth. Washcloths are in the closet down the hall on the left. You know where the bathroom is."

"Of course kitten. I'll be right back." Michael walked out of the room, his loud footsteps thundering down the hall. I sighed and sat next to the unconscious Emily lying on my bed. Grabbing her shoulders I shook her until my arms grew tired. This is her dream and I just made her pass out, well technically Michael made her pass out but never mind that.

"Here you go." Michael tossed the soaking cloth over to me and sat down at my desk.

"Mikey! This thing is fucking dripping everywhere!" I said as I tossed it back to him. Sometimes (most of the time) Michael is an idiot but hey gotta love him. He looked at me unsure for a moment then wrung it out on his lap.

"MICHAEL WHAT THE FUCK." I said through my laughter. Jesus Christ how do the boys survive with him. He shrugged and walked over placing a kiss on my cheek and setting the cloth in my hand. I smiled and put the cloth on Emily's forehead. That's what they do right? "Emily, Emily babe please wake up. We need you to wake up." I kept my voice quiet and soft, hoping to lure her back into consciousness.

"Mm no. Sleepy Emily must sleep." Oh thank god she's not dead.

"Emily you need to wake up." I was met with silence instead of a response. Sighing heavily I knew she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, this girl sleeps like a rock. "I will slap you. I'm not lying in the slightest and you can usually tell when I'm lying, so wake up or I swear to god I will slap you." Again, silence. "Ok you asked for it." I started to raise my hand up but I felt guilty almost immediately.

"DoN'T SLAP ME I'M UP." Emily shouted and shot straight up as if she was having a nightmare. Praise the lord I didn't have to slap her, I probably would've drowned myself in guilt afterwards. "You know maybe you shouldn't be such a bitch all the time." I let out a boisterous laugh and hit her on the shoulder, this is our friendship, yes I am abusive. Fight me. Emily looked around the room and almost instantly met eyes with Michael. This will not end well.

"H-hi." Michael stuttered under Emily's gaze. She narrowed her eyes then a grin spread out along her perfect features(yes I'm jealous ok).

"It's nice to meet you finally. I don't think you how many dreams I've had about this. Ok that sounds a bit creepy." She spoke fast with wide and excited eyes. I don't think I've seen her this happy and excited at the same time. Quietly I thanked God that she didn't become an awkward potato like usual when she met someone.

"Just a bit." Michael said laughingly. I playfully hit him on the shoulder and scolded him. "I'm kidding baby don't be mad at me." He pouted.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes and sat next to Emily. Was she handling this alright. I know she looks normal but is she dying inside? Is she freaking out and about to explode internally? Probably.

"So what about that pizza?" Emily questioned as she grabbed the box off my dresser and shoved a slice in her mouth.

::

IM NOT DEAD I SWEAR OK IVE JUST BEEN BUSY anyways here's a new chapter for Haley!!

- Amanda