Fateful Meeting with Matsuoka Masamune

One rainy afternoon, after checked out from my work, I waited for the rain to clam down. One hour passed and its still raining cats and dogs. I can't wait anymore for the rain to stop. I can't even play with my smartphone to get rid of my boredom because its battery is already dead. I want to go home already and snuck to my room and dive through my covers and hit on my laptop watching anime and check my Facebook status while sipping a cup of hot chocolate.

I decided to run through the rain sheltering from one shop to another then finally I arrived to the bus stop I took a seat at the farthest right side of the bench. Its already 3:18 pm in my calculation, the next bus will arrive in 12 minutes so I decided to take a short nap while waiting. I dreamed of the video game of Resident Evil running away from the zombies and I freaked out when one of the zombies-- with an alluring smell touched me on my left shoulder. I suddenly woke up and to my surprise a dazzling looking blonde man and blurted out

"Am I in heaven mister?".

And I finally came into my senses.

"Oh my gosh! I'm not a hooker or something, please let go of me."

The man chuckled at me and said,

"I'm not going to hurt you miss, I'm just concerned of you.

I can't let a lady sleeping, soaking wet and unguarded in a stormy night."

"Oh my gosh! Is that already late? I think I'll get a cab.

I don't think there will be any buses will arrive this time." Staggering in panic."

Oh my, I can't leave you like this, maybe I'll give you a lift."Pointing at the SUV parked nearby the waiting area.

Finally I will get home to our apartment but in a second thought maybe this is a scam that they will use a good looking people to be easily trusted and not knowingly will smuggle your body. Seeing my troubled face the man said

"Don't worry I'm not a bad guy.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Matsuoka Masamune. I'm working at as a host in a club at the prefecture nearby."

Then he kneeled partly kissing my right hand. To my surprise I froze, managing my thoughts to think that I met a prince charming in a stormy night.

Then Matsuoka asked"And your name is?"

"My name is Yukimura Chizuru, I work at the government office at the city." Masamune's eyes sparkled and asked,

"May I ask if are you related to my bestfriend Yukimura Tohru?"

"No, not a chance. Maybe my surname is too common in our country."

"Oh, is that so?

Oh my! The wind is getting stronger, we can't wait this long."

I joined Matsuoka in the front seat and we maneuvered to the direction of my apartment is. Unfortunately, a landslide blocked the only road to my apartment. I almost cried thinking that I don't have friends nearby the area and the city to spend the night. And the radio station were listening at the stereo said there will be a typhoon that will landfall till tomorrow afternoon.

"I'm sorry we can't get you home. My bad luck got involved this poor lady this time." "No need to be sorry Matsuoka san, we got this far I can trail to that muddy area and--"

"There's no way I can let you do that,Its, and you home is still faraway too dangerous. Maybe you can spend the night in my apartment. But I have one bed-- maybe we can manage."

"OMG! This can't be happening! A cold stormy night with this good looking man in his place and we're going to-- going to-- in a single bed... together..." I thought to myself flustering from my wild imagination.