Dear Darlin'.

Based on : Dear Darlin' - Olly Murs.

Warnings : Mentions of Suicide, Mentions of Character Death. May need tissues.

Word Count : 299

_____________________

Why did you leave me? After these 6 years..why did you leave?

What about Phil is not on Fire  7? When will that exist? Never, according to God.

Why did you jump? Why couldn't you tell me what was wrong? I wish I could have told you how I felt.

If only I wasn't selfish. I should've have told you instead of rejecting you. You said you loved me. You said you want to be more than friends.

But I said no. Because I'm a selfish twat! I only cared about the hate!

I should have said I love you. I really do. But I couldn't bring myself to it!

Why did you jump? At VidCon? In front of your fans, friends, me?

I left as soon as I could. I couldn't stand to see where the boy I love killed himself because of me.

I'm doing fine by the way. I have pills. I need to take 2 a day so I don't get depressed too much.

PJ and Chris never come over. Cat hates me for what I did to you. So does Louise.

I have no one Phil! And it's all my fault!

The incident was a year ago, but I just can't get over it.

Don't worry Kitten.. I'll be with you soon..

Love, Dan x

______________

Dan took the bottle of pills from the cabinet. He put six on his hand.

"I love you kitten, forever and always.."

He swallowed the pills one by one, slowly dying with each one.

"See you in heaven my angel..." He whispered as the life in his eyes went away like his heartbeat.

____________

OMG IM SO SORRY GUYS