Chapter 12 - Together?

Start from the beginning

Francesca smirked, "It's not just you. I noticed that too. Violetta over here though, keeps denying everything."

Camila sent me a glare and I, taken aback, sighed in frustration.

"Fine girls, I did blush. He has that effect on me. I don't know about what we are though.." I looked at Leon once again and he was laughing at something Maxi said.

"You are so into him!" Camila smiled, and Francesca squealed. "Maybe you're starting to fall in love with him!"

"What?" I shouted, and everyone in the room turned to look at me, including the guys. I pursed my lips, looking anywhere but at Leon.

"I'm not falling for him. It's still very early. It's barely been a month and a week, Francesca." I shushed her dreams and she scoffed, muttering a quiet 'As if'.

Then Angie came in, and everyone quietened down immediately.

"Good morning everyone," She happily greeted, "Today I'd like to hear you singing.."

- - -

I walked out of class, rubbing my face with my hands, when Leon came up to me.

"Well, hey," I said hesitantly to a rather anxious Leon. What was wrong?

"What's up?" I heard him stiffen, and I was a bit confused.

"Look, Leon, I need to talk to you about something.." I started, and puckered my lips in hesitation.

"Tell me, what's bothering you? Are you okay?" Was he.. worried?

"I'm fine, it's not that, but.. I can't handle it anymore, Leon." I sighed, and my lips formed a straight line.

"Handle what?" He questioned. This was the time.

"Leon, are we tog--"

"Hello to you guys too, what's going on?" Diego appeared by Leon's side in a sudden, and I mentally slapped him. Always to ruin the moment.

"Um, it's nothing." I quickly said when I saw Leon open his mouth to talk, and he gave me a weird look.

"Uhh.. Okay?" Diego answered, and I was sure that he now found me crazy.

"I've got to go," I interrupted any further conversation Leon would true to make with me, "We'll talk later." I told him, and I think he had more to say.

I didn't wait to see what it was, though. And I regretted that decision the moment I walked away.

L e o n

"Dude!" I turned to Diego with an annoyed look.

"What?" He asked me innocently.

"She was about to tell me something important, when you interrupted oh so rudely." I rolled my eyes, and he gave me a stern look.

"I wanted to talk to you about that."

"And what was that you wanted to say?" I couldn't hide the annoyance in my voice.

"You need to admit that your feelings for her are not just an attraction." He stated, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Then, what are they?"

"You're falling for her, dude." Diego said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I stared at him, dumbfounded. There was no way. It was too early in our relationship to think I was in love. He was right that it wasn't a simple attraction, but still, it was far from love. "Diego I--"