Ch. 24 (Final Chapter)

"Okay!" My parents said, and I hugged them so hard. Hope was my horse now. HOPE IS MY HORSE!!!!!

Then I turned to Hope. "You're my horse now, girl," I said, and hugged her, and she let out a happy neigh!

* * *

"And.....done!" Kayla said, and when she stepped back, I saw Hope's information sheet pinned up on her stall, and reread the line that said OWNER: FAITH DANIELS multiple times. I still couldn't believe that Hope was my horse, and it's already been a whole week!

I'm back on the intermediate team. Since I can't jump Hope, I use Hope for flatwork and dressage, and I ride Stormy on days that we practice jumping. Things are working out great!

Dad's job is great for him. He's earning a lot of money, and he comes home happy everyday, well, so far he has. 

Flora came up and talked to me a few days ago. She apologized for being so mean, and wants to know if we could start over. She said she was having family troubles, but that it's no excuse to be so rude. I told her that we could start over; I know what it's like to go through hard times with your family.

And now, Hope is my horse. Just look at the papers, and they'll clarify that Hope is Faith Daniels' horse!

And I couldn't be happier.

* * *

A/N: AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW SO SAD THE BOOK IS OVER:'(:'( but at least it was a happy ending:) please vote and comment about what you thought of the book, and now im gonna go eat some food. bye guys thank you for all of the support ive had throughout this book. ilygsm you're the best!