Start of a New Beginning

As soon as Jenni arrived I pulled her into the kitchen and spoke with her in a soft, low tone. "Is everything okay??"

"My moms coming home Jenni.. And she still doesn't know about the whole 'I'm pregnant' thing." I whispered. "And I'm starting to question who the father is.. There's no doubt I'll tell her I'm pregnant, but she'll ask about the dad.. I know it."

"Why are you questioning the dad?!!" She yelled out.

"Shut up Jenni!" I yelled back, then whispered. "The calls.. These random calls I keep getting.. The man is telling me Matt isn't the father." I looked around to see if anyone was watching us.

"That's some serious bullshit." She laughed. "who else would you have sex with?"

I ignored her question and walked out of the room. As soon as I walked into the room, I knew something was strange. I looked around and saw no sign of Matt anywhere. "where's Matt?"

"Outside." Nash told me.

Jenni, Nash and I walked outside and found Jess and Matt. It was one thing that they were together, but it was another when they started kissing.

"Matt?!" I yelled out. He quickly pushed away from her lips and look at us. I could feel how red my face became. I felt my stomach churning and I knew I was going to burst into tears.

I ran back inside to avoid embarrassing myself. I ran into my room and locked the door. A couple seconds later I heard banging at my bedroom door. "leave me alone." I said not wanting to be bothered.

"I just want to talk." A deep voice called out from the other side of the door.

"Matthew?" The voice made me curious.

"Yes, yes, just open the door and we can talk." I walked over to my door and slowly unlocked it until I got a text.

"I'm sorry I did what I did. Lets talk about this."

"Then come in my room!" I replied.

"I'm not even at your house.. I thought it was best for you to cool down."

I threw my phone to the side and locked the door. And then the banging at my door started again.

"OPEN THE DOOR MADDIE!" The man yelled out.

I heard a faint voice coming from downstairs calling my name too.

"IM COMING IN." The voice from the other side kicked my door, trying to knock it down. I had a clear understanding of who this might've been.

I then heard people running up the stairs. Jenni and Nash, hopefully.

"Hands where I can see them!" Someone yelled out..

I received a text from Matt saying, "Stay in your room.."
~~~~
(Lame ass chapter) I WAS WRITING THIS STORY AS A HUGE SPIDER CRAWLED DOWN MY CURTAIN. Oh and sorry I suck at updating.. School is a big distraction.. But I also kinda have a life to live so yeah IM SORRY!