Madeline, Will You?

*MATT'S POV*

Once I arrived the hotel I got a text from Maddie and I opened it. ".... Text me as soon as you can okay?"

"Hey Maddie! Missing u. Show went well, do u have time to talk?"

I got another message, from Maddie again.

"Matt! It's Jenni, I have Maddie's phone. She's in the hospital, Maddie got in a car accident.. Call me ASAP!!!!!"

What?! How?! Why?! I called Maddie's phone. "Jenni?! What's going on?!" I yelled.

"Matt calm down! Doctors haven't told me anything yet. I'm not asking you to come down here since you're on tour but you deserve to know." Jenni sighed. "She's going to be okay. When I arrived the scene, she was conscious. Don't worry too much okay??"

"How could this happen?! Was anyone else hurt?"

"I don't know & the other car was ruined along with Maddie's but everyone's okay. I'm telling you, the crash wasn't major."

"I need to see her."

"No!" She yelled. "You're on tour, don't let your fans down."

"They'll understand though, and my next location is three days away..."

"She's just another friend Matt! Why are you treating her so different?!"

"BECAUSE SHES SPECIAL JENNI. IM TAKING THE NEXT FLIGHT TO LA AND I WILL SEE HER." I hung up on Jenni and took my things.

"Where you going Matt?" Jake asked.

"The girl.. the one I talked to you about.. She needs me. I gotta go." I said.

"Next show is in three days.. Will you be there?!"

"Ask me in two days." I said.

*MADDIE'S POV*

There I was, laying in a hospital bed. My arm ached, and I had a neck brace on. I saw Jenni outside of my room window. "Jenni?" I whispered. It's not like she could hear me. A doctor walked in.

"Ah! Hello there Miss. Bosanko, I'm Dr. Levi. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Hurt. My arm is aching." I whined.

"You broke your arm. No worries, I'll give you some pain killers."

"Why do I have a neck brace on? And can you please tell me what's going on?"

"Your neck will be fine in a few hours. No one got majorly hurt, the biggest injury out of all three of you is your arm broken. The other two only crashed into a pole. They only have scratches, fractures, and bruises. They had their seat belt on and weren't looking at their phone while driving."

"I know, total mistake." I sighed. "When can I leave?"

"We've done all checkups on everyone, I suggest you stay one more night here and tell us how you feel after. If you feel good, then you're good to go. If you feel not so good, then you're not so good to go. Deal?" Dr. Levi asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Can I have my friend come in?"

"Yeah sure! I'll just get out of your way and tell her."

"Thank you." I whispered. He walked out of the room and Jenni came inside.

"Do you feel as great as you look?" Jenni sarcastically said.

"Totally. Does my mom know about this?"

"They didn't want to tell her because it would disrupt her therapy. If you were to have died then they'd tell her but you're okay."

"Matt's not coming?" She shrugged. "He's on tour and I'd hate to have him come just for something silly." Right when I said that I heard a call on my phone. "Where's my phone Jenni?" she handed it to me. "Hello?"

"Jenni? I'll be there at 9 pm. What's the room number?!"

"Matt??" I asked.

"Maddie! I'm so glad you're okay. What's your room number?"

"No matt.. I'm okay. You don't have to come. I'm seriously fine."

"I'm boarding the plane so there's no walking away now.. You'll probably be sleeping later so I'll ask you now. Madeline, will you go to prom with me?" I stayed speechless.

"Yes of course!"

"I gotta go. I have something for you though. See you later." Matt said.
~~~~~
Authors note;
Idk what I'm doing anymore bUT THESE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE GUNNA BE WOW OK I PROMISE MAYBE NOT WOW BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN.