Confess

I opened up all of Matt's texts in the morning, they mostly consisted of "have u been getting my texts??"

I responded back with a simple, "yes I have."

He texted quicker than the speed of light. "well I'm literally 5 blocks away from ur house.. I'll be there in about 10 minutes? Oh and good morning. :)"

I checked the time, 11:30 am. "I thought you had a show later today?!"

"Nope. Turns out it's on Monday."

"MATT I JUST WOKE UP UGHH!!!" I quickly jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I didn't even bother to get out of my pjs. They were polka dotted pants and a Nirvana shirt. It didnt look too bad so I just left it on. I ran into the guest room to wake Jenni up. "GET UP JENNI! MATT'S ON HIS WAY!" She got right up, changed, and brushed her teeth and hair.

"I can't even get any sleep anymore." She yawned. Once we were both cleaned up, Matt rang my doorbell and we both ran downstairs. "Keep calm Maddie.. Whatever he tells you about the baby, wether it's good or bad, ill be here." I smiled and opened the door.

"You weren't kidding when you said you just woke up." Matt laughed.

We both looked at each other. "I've been meaning to ask you something"

"I've been meaning to tell you something."

We said at the same time.

"You first." I said.

"I know we kinda just met but I feel like I've known you forever and you're just an amazing person all around so Maddie.. will you be my girlfriend?" Matt asked.

I looked over to Jenni and she nodded her head viciously.

"Yes!!" I yelled excitedly. For even a small amount of time, I had forgotten he was famous and I was pregnant. He then asked,

"So what is it you wanted to tell me?" He was so happy, I didn't know how he was going to react to this. At first I hesitated to tell him, but he eventually had to know.

"Matt.. I'm pregnant." I did it. I told him. "I think it might be your child."

He looked at me strange. "You think?"

"Well I don't remember anything. Do you?"

"Yeah! I remember. It was the day I first met you. We cuddled and had our first kiss. Then you got out of bed asking for some alcohol. Before you took your first drink I told you, 'If you drink, you'll do things you never knew you were capable of.' You said you knew and I asked you, 'do you know what this will lead to?' You said you did and you drank. I took a couple drinks too and we headed to our room where we had unprotected sex. I completely forgot about a condom. I wasn't drunk but I also wasn't my normal self. I take the entire blame. I'm so sorry Maddie.." While Matt told the story I began to regain my memory of that night. It was all true. We had a couple beers and hooked up.

"Don't be sorry. I knew what was going to happen.. I remember everything now.."

"I'm not leaving you Maddie." He said. "I'm not leaving our baby either. I'm a little disappointed in us but don't worry Maddie.. We'll get through this... I'm glad I'm having a baby with someone so beautiful and kind hearted. I'm glad I'm going to be a father to your baby... Our baby."

I smiled and without thinking I said, "I love you Matthew."

"I love you too Madeline."

Too soon? Nah, I don't think so.

I've been waiting forever for this exact moment. I didn't even care if it was too soon to tell him I loved him. Only in my deepest fan fiction would this have happened. Look at us now, we're actually having a child together.
~~~~~
I fail at life it actually makes me laugh. thank you all for 200 reads! Ilyasm.