Chapter 10 Cause now it got personal

Justin's old mustang

"Oh my god Bianca, get your head out of your...." Thankfully Cass was cut off by the slamming of a locker in the hallway we were sleeping in. We all quickly turned to the sound and panic began to set in on me again. I set off to start running but before I could a hand reached down and grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, who's S?" Colin asked raising his eyebrow.

I looked back to study, Justin, Bianca, and Cass's faces. They seemed as conflicted as I did. What would he think if I told him? I guess it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing but I couldn't risk anything from happening. I wanted this to stay our secret.... my secret.

"Uhh." Was all I could stammer out, we were losing time. I knew this was S and I wasn't going to let one pizza delivery boy get in the way of it.

"Look I'll explain on the way."

I tried to wiggle my hand free from his grip but he tightened it.

"Please we need to go." I continued sounding more shaky then I intended to.

"Let her go!" Justin's voice boomed through the hallway, he stepped forward tugging at my other wrist.

"Not until you tell me what's going on." Colin replied specifically toward me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to tell him even though S was probably long gone by then. I didn't know who S was but I knew one thing; they worked fast.

"Ugh, fine" I groaned, pulling my wrist away from his hand.

"S is just someone that's trying to kill me but I'll explain later." I said in a hurry as I took the opportunity to head back down the stairs to my locker and hopefully S. Behind me I heard the heavy footsteps follow as we head into the downstairs hallway toward my locker and sure enough, there was nothing. I wasn't surprised, thanks to Colin I knew we wouldn't see anything. Though I couldn't blame him, S knows what their doing and they obviously wouldn't stick around to wait for us.

"Ugh, thanks a lot Colin." Justin groaned as if reading my thoughts. He grabbed Colin by the shirt and backed him up against the lockers.

"This is your fault." He muttered.
"Justin, stop, its not worth the fight." I muttered back, breaking up the contact between them.

"Hey man, look I didn't know this was so important I just..."

"Yeah, well you were wrong, we could have ended this but now we can't. All because of you." Justin cut Colin off. Their was a certain bite to his voice that I could already tell by the short time that I'd known him didn't come out much, or even at all.

"But what is it your..." Colin stuttered before Bianca interupted.

"Uhh, guys, you should probably see this."

We walked over to her position next to my locker and I couldn't believe my eyes. On my locker, smeared with red liquid spelled "Go To Hell!"

"What, what is this?" I asked breathlessly.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?!" Justin asked sternly. I actually felt bad for him from all the stress I was causing.

"Look inside she probably left a note." Cass said annoyed.

"Ok but... wait how do you know its a girl?" I asked suspiciously.

"God, I'm just assuming. Don't get all worked up about it geez"

"Calm down Cass." Bianca said as they continued arguing.

I decided to ignore them and procede to my locker. Wiping away the excess liquid and making sure not to get to much on my hands, who knows what it is. Or where they got it. I did my combination and popped open my locker. Inside there was a engaging red note with drawings like the last one. Once again it was addressed to me and had beautifully drawn red skulls and hearts. S was certainly an artist. I opened the letter slowly to prepare myself for what I was about to read.