Chapter 5 Too young for a coffin

"Um we have something to tell you." Bianca said stepping foward.

Even though the crowd had dispersed a long time ago, I still felt as If I was the center of attention, and not in a good way. I felt Bianca's icey blue eyes staring down at me and I knew that the cheerful part of her was gone, I knew what she was going to say was truly serious but yet it took every ounce of my strength to listen.

"Wh, whats going on?" I managed to stutter.

"Well, there's sorta a history of people getting notes like that at this school." Bianca explained

"What do u mean?" I asked, but deep down I knew exactly what they meant. I was in real danger here, it wasn't just a dream I had conjured while passed out on the school floor, but yet I still couldn't bring myself to think it.

"Well the first time this ever happened was in our freshman year. We were all friends with a girl named Alice Fisher and Justin was more than friends with her." I looked over at Justin, who was staring intently at the floor, I could tell that this story was going to be hard to hear. But Bianca continued. "We all loved Alice she was sweet, smart and just everything you wanted in a friend, she had the perfect life. Until she got a note like yours. It also threatened her to leave Cherrywood Heights or she'd regret it, but she ignored it. She thought it was a prank, from someone that was jealous and wanted to scare her. Maybe she was right but when the time came, winter break." Bianca stopped, her eyes began to swell, she took a look at Justin who was still staring at the floor. Then she looked at Cass who didn't look as affected as the others, she was mainly just looking at Justin but who knew what was going on in that head of hers. Bianca took a deep breath and began talking again. "And...... she never came back, they found her dead in her family pool." As soon as Bianca finished she buried her head in her hands. I felt a lump begin to form in my throat, like I had just dry swallowed a pill. I managed to choke out a sentence.

"Is that going to happen to me?" I said almost in a whisper.

"No, I wouldn't let this happen!" Justin blurted out. Cass's eyes got wide.

"But Justin, this S has killed seven girls, how can we find he or she." Cass said shackily.

"Seven!" I shouted feeling faint start to wash over me.

"I don't care, we're going to find this S." Justin put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. "They can get you over my dead body!"