Chapter Eleven

My whole body aches with exhaustion, it's pleading for sleep, but I don't think Levi plans on letting me anytime soon. "Eren," He whispered huskily, "put your back into it." I obeyed, whimpering softly. Levi released a heavy breath, his stress seeming to escape between his lips. I let out a whiny moan, to which Levi replied, "Oh, stop your bitching." He whispered, I instantly shut up, biting my lip to bite off any noises.

"C-can we... please... stop?" I asked between heavy breaths, Levi looked back at me over his shoulders, a soft look in his eyes, and nodded. I dropped my hands to the my sides as I slid to the floor with a sigh. Massages are hard on the body, my thumbs hurt. Levi stood from his desk chair and stretched, a seductive groan came from him as he did, I blushed. Anyone would blush if anyone made such a noise!

"Go get some sleep, Eren, I'll give you a long to-do list tomorrow morning." Levi rolled his shoulders, rubbing them as I was doing previously. "You need to work on your massages." I nodded, my head low in shame. I suddenly felt a hand on my head, I glanced up and Levi mussed up my hair, I smiled. "Go, get out." He said, his face was completely relaxed momentarily.

I pulled myself to my feet before bowing to His Highness and excusing myself. I was exhausted, he had me massage his shoulders for an hour and he's planning on giving me more. I hurried to my cold cell, to the comfort of my small cot, and plopped down with a sigh. Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard a foot drag against the floor.

I instantly sat up, my heart pounded against my chest. "Who's there?!" I called out, my heart can't take much more of this. The bed across from me creaked and suddenly a figure came into view, I was utterly shocked.

"Jaeger..." He said weakly, a smirk was tugging at his bleeding lips. Jean was bleeding from everywhere I could see, face, head, neck, shoulders, and arms. Why are we sharing a cell?! There are so many empty ones, is Levi trying to prove something? His, normally brown, irises had a blue haze over them.

"What the hell happened to you?" I paused, my brain picked out a certain memory and I felt anger. "You tried to kill me!" Jean shook his head sadly, his body was shaking and all loud noises made him jump. He began coughing, more blood poured from his mouth. "Answer my question!" I demanded, my blood boiled.

Jean's POV (previously)

The dark haired male pinning me to the ground, smirked mischievously at Eren, he looked familiar, before snapping. Instantly, we were transported elsewhere, it was dark, but I could see him, and cold, the air was heavy with musk. I coughed, my neck ached from the previous action of me being suffocated. "One last chance," Your Grace whispered, his whole being was serious, no longer using me for his amusement, for now, at least, "give me half your life points or go to the boss game. You don't want to know the consequences of denying me."

My stubborn side awakened, I refused to back down, I would not get myself killed. The King lost his patience, or so it seemed, and wacked me across the face with the back of his hand, the taste of blood filled my mouth. He grasped my face with one hand, his thumb and forefinger dug into my cheeks. I was forced to look at him, he smiled. Not a smile of joy, this smile sent a jolt of fear through my veins.

I stared into his piercing silver eyes, begging for whatever mercy I could get. My vision began to fade, the rims of it becoming black, slowly moving in to cover all of it. I couldn't see anything, I began to freak out. "What's happening?!" I asked, hysteria clear in my voice. "I-I can't see!" He released my face, throwing me to the side.

I smacked my head against the hard floor, wincing and holding it in my hands. I curled into a ball as His Grace sent a foot to my ribs. Relentlessly, he continued to kick me, my ribs, my stomach, my crotch, and never once did he make a sound. I cried out for mercy, he stopped, now breathing heavily. "Why are you trying to kill Eren?" He questioned angrily, I whimpered.

Maybe if I tell him the truth, he'll have mercy? "I w-wasn't trying to kill... him..." I whispered hesitantly, coughing up more blood. My body ached, my head spun. King Levi made a short noise, urging me to explain. "I was trying to kill you, Your Grace, to bring back my bo-... best friend."

"Let's make a deal, this one you have no choice. I'll give him back to you, but only if I you do me a favor."

Eren's POV (present time)

"A favor? What favor was he speaking of?" Anxiety scratched at my brain, I felt scared, on edge. I didn't realize how... unpleasant Levi could be, I fear for my life, would he harm me? Jean shivered, wincing as he laid himself down, holding his breath until his injured body adjusted to the new position. He didn't speak anymore, his uneven breathing eventually evened out, somewhat, as he eased off into a light sleep, I followed behind.

....

The next morning, Jean was gone when I woke up. I carried on as if it was a normal day, heading to His Highness' office to find my new and improved to-do list, but no Levi. He is making me pay him back by rearranging the entire library and armory. There's an armory?! He also said that there will be more later.

I spent about three hours in the library, I was curious as to how many books he had. So, after organizing, I counted them, one by one. It took me about fifteen minutes to reach the final number, there are eight-hundred and forty-five books. Why the hell does he have so many?!

Before I headed to the armory, which was apparently in some basement I never knew we had, I stopped by the office and I saw something I never knew would bring me so much anger. Erwin had Levi against the shorter male's desk, the raven was glaring angrily at the other. "Hands off, now." Levi commanded.

The tall blonde rubbed his lower body against Levi's, I blushed brightly and turned away, pretending not to see anything. Is Commander Erwin gay? More importantly, is Levi?! I heard the sound of skin hitting skin and a loud groan, I assumed it came from Erwin. "Leave my office, now." Levi commanded, once again, I ran back into the library so I would not be seen.

Erwin walked past the library door, his cheek was a bright red. I waited a minute before knocking on Levi's door. "Leave me alone." He snapped, for some reason, it hurt me. I went against his order and walked in. "I said, 'Leave me alone'. So, leave." Levi mumbled, his head in his hands. He rubbed his face before looking up at me, he looked exhausted.

"F-forgive me, sir," I stuttered, I felt like I should walk away but I couldn't, "I-I finished the library and I wanted to speak with you." Levi sighed before signaling me to take seat, I walked over stiffly and did so. I was fidgeting in my seat, nervous and scared. "Why did you put Jean in my cell?" I asked, not looking up at him. "Why would you do what you did?"

"It's no longer your cell, you have been... promoted to a room in here." Levi replied, at first I thought he was going to ignore my question but he continued. "He didn't take my deal, usually I would just kill him. Was that not merciful?" He asked, I shrugged, I really didn't know. The next thing he said surprised me.

"I did it for you, Eren."