( 16 ) Missed Calls and Otome Games

Levy

"Ugh..." as I checked my surroundings I saw Lucy sleeping next to me and chocolate rappers, and a giant tub of ice cream on my desk. 

Our night consisted of eating junk food, watching tragic love stories, and playing otome games, just because the boys in otome games are pure perfection.

Lucy

*ring*ring* 

I heard the annoying alarm from my phone go off, I opened mt eyes to an unfamiliar room. 'Oh yeah, I'm at Levy's.' I checked my phone. 25 calls, 31 texts. All from Natsu. 

'Oh crap, I gotta get up and go to my parents place,' I thought while jumping out of bed, running out of the room. "Levy?" I said, walking into the living room. 

"Oh, you're awake."

"Yeah, I have to head to my parents place." I groggily responded. 

"Ok. I'm coming too, right?" 

"Yeah," I concluded, walking into the bathroom, "I'm gonna freshen up." 

"Alright!" I heard her shout. 

Time-skip

When we got to my parent's house and explained the incident to them, they looked concerned but furious. "That damn Natsu, going and cheating on my Lucy," my dad muttered in a low growl. 

"Um, Uncle Jude and Aunt Layla, can Lucy stay at my place for a few days? She needs more moral support now than ever!" Levy explained. 

"Sure, but Levy dear, can we talk to Lucy for a few minutes in private?" my mother asked. 

"Yeah, I'll go to the car. Lucy come out when you're done talking," she added, walking out the room. I nodded in response. 

When she was out the room I faced my parents. "Lucy, I want to talk to the Dragneels about this. It's still fine for you to stay at Levy's, but I want to clear up this whole thing. I mean, it could have been a misunderstanding, right?" my mother said with a sterner face. 

She continued, "I'm not saying that what he did was right, but you should at least confirm everything, ok?" 

"All right," I agreed. 

"Ok, now go pack some clothes and stuff, sweetie!" my mother shouted in an enthusiastic voice. I giggled in response to her enthusiasm and went to my old bedroom and grabbed a bag, put some clothes I left here, and some other necessities in it. 

"Oh, crap... I forgot my backpack at the house... Well, I can just ask Levy to go and get it for me," I thought out loud. 

When I got out to the car, I asked Levy to get my backpack for me, and she agreed to do it. As we pulled us to the familiar house, she got out. I watched her as she went up the the door, rung to door bell, and walked in. 

Natsu

*Ding dong*  

I perked up as I heard the doorbell ring, and ran to the door, hoping it was Lucy. "Luce!-" I shouted as I opened the door without hesitation. I saw Levy standing outside with a slightly disgusted face. 

"What, you thought she would just come back here? No, I'm here to get her backpack," she declared in an angry tone I never thought I'd hear from the tiny girls mouth. She walked in and went into the living room.

 "Listen, Lisanna came onto me! I promise I love her and I never cheated! I really, truly love Lucy!" I burst out, small tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

She turned around and gave me a sad smile.

 "Listen. It's not like I think you cheated. To be honest, I didn't really trust Lisanna, so it's no surprise to me that she tried to pull something off, but I think it's too late. If you really care for Lucy, you shouldn't give up on trying to convince her that you didn't cheat. Ok, I really need to get her stuff now. I'll try to talk to her, alright?" she said with a sincere smile.

"Just hang in there Natsu." And with that, she got Lucy's backpack and left the house leaving me in deep thought in what I should try to do.