Lucy Heartfilia is a rich, beautiful, and popular girl. What else could she ask for? NOT a fiancé.
When Lucy's famous parents tell her she needs to get married at the age of 18, she is shocked. As a firm believer in true love, she is devastated.
But who said arranged marriages don't have any love?
Also, this is one of my first stories on Wattpad so no hate!
I do not own any of these characters. All credit goes to Mashima Hiro.
- ( 1 ) Let's Go To the Park!
- ( 2 ) Delinquents and Pervs
- ( 3 ) What a Coincidence!
- ( 4 ) Messy Eating and Texts
- ( 5 ) Always Being Watched is Annoying
- ( 6 ) We have Weird Friends...
- ( 7 ) Sneaking a Peak at the Bride
- ( 8 ) You're Married Now!?
- ( 9 ) Surprise Appearance
- ( 10 ) Sick on Our Wedding Day
- ( 11 ) Helping my Husband
- ( 12 ) Who is this Man...?
- ( 13 ) Let's go to a Party!
- ( 14 ) A Sudden but Scary Confession
- ( 15 ) It Isn't what it Looks Like!
- ( 16 ) Missed Calls and Otome Games
- ( 17 ) Reconciling
- Dear Readers...
- ( 18 ) Having a Cry is Good
- ( 19 ) Meet Your Brother
- ( 20 ) Finding out Your Origin is Confusing
- ( 21 ) It's Too Late for Apologies
- ( 22 ) Ex's Make me Angry
- ( 23 ) Bad Vibes
- ( 24 ) Love is...
- THANK YOU!!
- Author's Note
- Regarding the Sequel
- New Story