( 1 ) Let's Go To the Park!

~Lucy~

Ugh... I'm so bored. I really have nothing to do. It's a Saturday and my parents are on a trip. 'Maybe Levy can come over,' I thought to myself. I quickly picked up my phone and dialed my favorite bluenette's number.

"Hey, Lu-chan!"

"Meet me at the park?" I ask her with the hope that she'll say yes.

"Sure! I'll meet you there in like, an hour, ok?" she told me.

"That's fine, take your time!" I replied before hanging up.

"Hello Hime-sama, I'm sorry to interrupt but your lunch is ready," my personal maid Virgo told me.

"Oh, arigato, Virgo!" I told her before running downstairs to grab my lunch. I know they are all our maids and butlers, but I care for our staff.

Like Aquarius for example. I've known her ever since I was little and she had always worked here. I used to play with her because she was my first friend. And when my parents were going to fire her, I told them not to because she was my best friend, so they let her stay. Even though she acted irritated when I talked to her, I know that she is like my second mother. And the same goes for Capricorn and Virgo and the rest. 

~Natsu~

I was in my room lifting weights when I got a text from Ice Princess. That damned idiot had to message me in the middle of my favorite jam. God, I wanna kill him.

To: Fire Breath

From: Gray

Hey, flame princess, wanna go to the park? I heard Lucy Heartfilia is gonna be there

To: Ice Queen

From: Natsu

Sure. I'll meet you there in 1 hour.

That name... Lucy Heartfilia... It's sounds so, familiar... I quickly shrugged off all my thoughts while continuing my text conversation.

To: Metal Head

From: Natsu

Hey idiot, wanna meet me and the ice queen at the park in an hour?

I put my phone down but soon after I sent the text, I got one from him saying,

To: Fire breath

From: Gajeel

Sure

'Ok then, metal head,' I thought...