( 11 ) Helping my Husband

Natsu

I woke up with a wet cloth on my face and a pair of new clothes on. I looked to my side and saw a chair beside to me, and on it was a sleeping Lucy. 

Her head was on my stomach. "Lucy?" I whispered to her. "O-oh  Natsu! You're awake! You passed out in the car and had a fever. I changed you and put a cloth on your head. Do you feel OK?" she said in a concerned voice. 

"Yes, I'm feeling OK. Thank you, Lucy." 

"Oh, it's fine. The good thing is that your OK."

"Well, you should go to bed now. I mean, you really do need your rest too. Come over here," I said as I patted the side next to me. She blushed and said, "OK. I need to change first, though." 

She then, got up and went to the bathroom with a change of clothes. While I was waiting for her I was pondering over how nice she has been. "Hey Natsu," she said. I must have been spacing out because she was laying next to me already. "I'm gonna go to bed now." 

"O-ok, goodnight Lucy."

"Goodnight Natsu." 

Lucy

When I woke up, something heavy was on me. I turned all I could and saw Natsu's arm over me. "N-Natsu?!" I exclaimed in a squeaky voice. He didn't even budge. 

"Natsu?" I asked again. This time he said in a groggy voice, "Five more minutes." Dear Mavis, what have I gotten myself into?