Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Six

Start from the beginning

“HARMONY” I scream lobbing myself at the opening, “HARMONY”

            The damn door flies up but doesn’t open entirely. I continue to holler and shout louder as the bangs and the screams carry on above me.

            He’s hurting her!

            My heart speeds up and it takes all I have in me not to loose all my energy. A sickening wail of pain breaks through my ears and my heart tears in two just as my body is ripped from the latter.

            I yell and kick at the person holding me blinded by rage knowing that just above my head, that f****** was hurting the most important thing in my life.

            As I fight whoever’s holding me back not hearing a word they murmur to me, the loud sound of splintering wood causes me to freeze.

            The person refraining me realises my body and shoves me towards the opening. I push myself away and practically throw my body up threw the hole, flinging out my gun.

            The sight I see upon entering the attic chills me to the bone and anger like I’ve never felt it before runs through my body.

Blaine stands in front of me, his pants dropped, a bloodied and battered Harmony on her knees at his feet begging him with a waterfall of tears flowing door her bruised and bloodied face.

            Her head snaps towards me as I fly in her eyes nearly popping out of her skull. I stare at her in horror seeing her naked, her breasts bloodied and cut, harsh purple bruises line every spot in sight on her fair skin, unable to see anything else. My head snaps towards Blaine and without even thinking twice, I raise my gun.

            “I wouldn’t do that if I were you Drew” Blaine snickers nodding Harmony at his feet, “Not if you want her to die”

            My eyes widen and my heart stops yet again. I stare at the blade pressed crosswise to Harmony’s chest, just below her breast and just above her heart.

            If he were to cut her there, it would be instant death. Rage floods through my face at how close his nasty hands are to where only mine should be.

            Harmony weeps louder, “Please Drew, get out, don’t get hurt”

            I pay no attention to her: there’s no way in hell I’m leaving.

            “What do you want Blaine?” I choke holding in my anger.

            Blaine waves me off, “Nothing too major, her blood that’s it”

            I tremble with wrath wanting to wrap my hands around his throat and squeeze until he’s beyond dead.