Welcome back!

---------Nick's POV ---------

We walked through the long corridor and at the end of it was the room where Elena was. 

" Here it is, I will come back later and check on her" The nurse said and walked away. I looked at Sarah and Sofie.

"are you two ready?" I asked, I didn't want them to feel pressure to go in just because they're her best friends. They nodded and I opened the door. There she was laying in the bed looking like she was sleeping. She had a bandage around her head I guess it was because of the wound she got on her backhead. 

" I'm sorry I can't!" Sarah suddenly said and ran out of the room. 

"Sarah wait!" Sofie said but she didn't hear her. " I have never seen her like this" Sofie said and walked back into the room.

" Me neither, but I have only known her for a month, but I thought she was that kind of a girl that couldn't be nothing else but happy." I said

" Well she's, I think there something she haven't told us" she said

"Do you think that she saw what happened?" I asked

" I think so, it was she that screamed Elena's name" 

" I really want to know what happened" I said 

" Me too" she said. I walked to sit down in the chair next to the bed and laid my hand on Elena's.

" I know you can't hear me but I'm really sorry for putting you through this, if I hadn't let you girls go without a bodyguard nothing of this would have happened. I know that there is some fans that dosn't like that we're together so I should have known better"

" It's not your fault Nick, it's the crazy person that did this to her fault. You can't protect her from everything" Sofie said.

" I know but I could have protect her from this" 

" No you couldn't Nick, because you couldn't have known that someone was going to hit her" 

" I know but it feels like I could have" Nick said

*knock knock*

" Hey Nick we have to get back to the sound check" Joe said 

" I can't, I must be here when she wakes up!" I said

" Nick it can take hours before she wakes up, I'll call you when she does" Sofie said.

" No I can't leave her!"

" To be honest if Elena finds out that you skipped the sound check to wait for her to wake up she will be really mad at you" Sofie said.

" haha yeah I guess you're right but promise to call me when she wakes up!" I said

" I promies! " Sofie said.

I kissed Elena on her forehead before I walked with Joe out of the room and down the corridor. 

" Do you know where Sarah went, she ran out of the room when she saw Elena?" I asked Joe

" Yeah she ran out of the hospital but Niall went after her so they're sitting on a bench outside" Joe answered " Do you know why she ran out?" He asked

"No, Sofie said that she was the one screaming Elenas name, so I think she saw something" I answered. 

---------- Niall's Pov ---------------

I watched Nick, Sarah and Sofie follow the nurse down the hall. I also wanted to see Elena but I guess that they're the persons she wants to see when she wakes up. I looked over at the guys, it must feel weird for them sitting here waiting for a girl they don't know waking up. Suddenly I hear someone cry in the corridor. I looked up to see who it was, when the footsteps came closer. It was Sarah, she didn't look at us she just ran out the door to the parking lot. I stood up and ran after her. 

" Sarah wait!" I called out but she continued to run. " Sarah stop" I said when I caught up with her and grabbed her arm.

" Let go of me! " She screamed and tried to get free from my grep.

"Sarah stop it" I said and pulled her into a hug. She continued to struggle but gave up quickly and threw her arms around me tight and started to cry even more. " It's okay, everything is going to be okay" I said as I stroked my hand up and down on her back.

---------- Sofie's POV --------------

Two hours later:

" Elena please wake up I have read this magazine four times now" I said looking at Elena who hasn't moved or have made any signs for waking up. I started to feel really tired so I leaned back into the chair and closed my eyes. But I open them quickly again when someone opened the door.

" Hey it's me have you seen any signs of her waking up?" the nurse asked.

" No, not a movement or anything" I said.

" Okay I'll just check her so if you just could step out of the room for a few minutes?" The nurse said, and I walked out to the corridor. Why is it taking so long for her to wake up? I almost started to feel a bit afraid, what if she never wakes up? What if she's brain dead? "Stop being so dramatic Sofie" I said to myself. Elena is strong, she's going to wake up any seconds now. The door opened and the nurse came out.

" Do you want to say hello to you're friend?" She asked and smiled at me. OMG, I ran into the room and there Elena was sitting up rubbing her eyes. I almost throw myself over her when I hugged her.

"Sofie I can't breath" Elena said. I let go of her and I felt tears pouring down on my cheeks.

" Sofie don't cry" Elena said. 

" I can't help it I'm so happy!" I said and hugged her again.

" How long have I been asleep?" She asked

" For about six hours, so you can't blame me for being this happy" I answered 

" Six hours!?" She said looking chocked.

" Yes, I know you just woke up but do you remember what happened?" I asked

" Yeah I do" She said.

" Is it to early too tell?" I asked.

" No but I think i want to tell everyone at the same time so I don't have to repeat it because I really don't want to remember it" She said and that's when I remembered that I had promise to call Nick. 

" I will call Nick and tell them to come" I said

" Are they still on the sound check?" she asked

" Yeah but they came here when they heard about you and stayed for like two hours" I said, because I saw that Elena thought that they hadn't been here.

" Okay" She said and smiled.

I walked out of the room and called Nick.

" Hello"

" Hey Nick it's me Sofie, Elena is finally awake"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sorry I haven't updating in a while but school has been crazy! 

So what do you think happened with Elena? And what do you think is wrong with Sofie?

Vote and comment if you like! :)