Let's get it out in the opened

We just stood there looking at each other in silence. I must be dreaming there's no way that this happened for real. 

" Please say something this silence makes me crazy" Nick said and looked at me with dose beautiful eyes, that I easily gets lost in. That made me think about that pick up line that boys use to say to girls in movies. "Do you got a map because I'm lost in your eyes"  But seriously what am I going to say, that I'm in love with him, that the kiss was amazing because, it was trust me!

" I don't really know what to say" was all I could come up with

" Okay, thus that mean that you didn't like it?" He said taking his eyes off me.

" Of course I did, you just took me by surprise because I didn't think that you feel the same way that i do"

" feel the same way?" He said looking confused. Crap what am I going to do now, he doesn't feel the same way. Ofc he doesn't how could I be so stupid to think that he would.

" Oh ehum I didn't mean.. He suddenly started to laugh at me. Oh now I really have embarrass myself

" I'm just kidding with you, you should have seen your face too bad I didn't have a camera"

" You are so mean, I said slapping him on the arm"

" ouch and you are stronger than you look"

" That's how it goes when you trick me like that"

" I'm sorry, I just saw the opportunity and I took it"

" Alright I forgive you this time, now can we pleeease go eat some breakfast"

" Sure, we better hurry before the others starts to wonder"

Suddenly we heard someone running away in the corridor. We looked at each other and we both had the same thought. Someone knows about the kiss.

When we got to the dining room everyone has started to eat, we sat down hopping that no one would ask us why it took so long. This time I was lucky, the only thing that everyone said was good morning and then they continued to eat. Well Sarah and Sofie looked at me they know me so well that they can see at me if something have happened.

" He kissed me" I mimed to them, and wow I have never seen someone's eyes gets so big.

" You, me Sofie in the guest house after breakfast" Sarah mimed back before she continued eating. 

While I was eating Joe and Kevin was looking at me and smiling. I smiled back and looked down at my plate with bacon and eggs. But I could feel that they were still looking at me. I ignored them but after a while it started to get a little bit enjoying. So when everyone except Sarah, Sofie, Nick, Joe and Kevin had left the table I could finally ask them.

" Why are you two looking at me all the time?" I said pointing at them.

" What are you talking about we haven't looked at you, right Kev? Joe said

" Right we were looking at the family picture at the wall behind you" Kevin said

" You mean the picture with fruits on it?" Sofie said

" Yeah, to you it's just some fruits but each one of the fruits symbolize one family member, for example the peach is mom because it's so sweet"

" Then why is it only five fruits when you are six family members" I said, they are sooo busted!

" We bought it before Frankie was born" Joe said 

" Joe mom bought this last week, just admit it, it was you that were outside the door" Nick said

" Fine, yeah it was me and then I told Kevin but I didn't tell anyone else"

" Wait you saw Nick and Elena kissed each other!?" Sofie said. I turned around and looked at her, great now Nick knows that I told you guys.

"oh I was not suppose to say that" she said and her face turned pink

" Wait how do you know if Joe only told Kevin" Nick said and then turned around and looked at me.

" I may have told them when we sat down at the table" I said hoping that he wouldn't get upset.

" Okay then I guess it's not a secret anymore" Nick said

" Well now when it's out in the open, who's up for some roller coaster fun" Joe asked

" I'm!" everyone shouted

" But can we just make a quick stop at our hotel so we can change clothes and take a shower?" Sofie said

" Sure, we better get going then"

Sofie, Sarah and I walked out to the guest house to get our stuff. What a weird morning this has been, when I woke up this morning I had no clue that Nick was going to kiss me.

" So Elena are you and Nick going to take a ride in the love tunnel" Sarah asked smiling like a idiot

" I really hope so" I answer and we all started to laugh. I love my friends so much! 

We got in the car with the boys and drove away to our hotel.