This can be the beginning of something wonderful

I turned around when I heard something outside the door, I stand up quickly and opened it, there was nobody out there but I could swear that I had heard something. I looked at the clock 9 am I better get back to the guest house before someone wakes up. To late.

" Good morning Elena" Denise said as she came down the stairs
" Good morning"
" have you slept well?"
" Yes I have thanks for asking"
" Good to hear!, well I better get started with the breakfast"
"No please let me and the girls make breakfast it's the lest we can do, after what you have done for us, see it as a thank you!
" No you girls are our guests"
" Please I insist" I said standing in door til the kitchen, go back to bed and read a book or whatever that makes you comfortable"
" You are really one of a kind Elena, just like Danielle I hope that Nick sees that too"

I looked up at her and felt how my cheeks started to burn as I blushed. I didn't have a chance to ask her what she meant before she was on her way back to bed. I walked out to the guest house and Denise words was on repeat in my head "I hope nick sees that too" . Is it that obvious that I like Nick? Or did she mean that he liked me? Ahh I'm going crazy here!!

Sofie and Sarah were still asleep but not for very much longer. I picked up my phone and opened the app with the horn and pressed on it. I have never seen someone get out of bed that fast yeah at least on of them, Sofie more like fell of the bed.

" Are you out of your freaking mind!?" Sofie said as she got up from the floor
" Well you should know that by now Sofie after ten years of friendship" I said as I tried to hold the laughter in
" Well if you do that again there will no longer be any friendship" I couldn't hold it anymore I started to laugh so much that I couldn't breath.

"Okay she has really lost it" Sofie said as she and Sarah looked at me.
" Yeah maybe or she has fallen in love" Sarah said and winked at me. I stopped laughing and got up from the floor.
" Yeah I wish it could be that easy" 
" What do you mean, have something happened?"
" No it's nothing, you guys go and get dressed because I promised Denise that we will make breakfast as a thank you"  
"we're on it!"

" I think that's all so Sofie can you go and get everyone" Sarah said. When sofie had left the room she turned to me, and gave me the "What's going on" look. 
" It's nothing, just something that Denise said to me this morning that made me think" 
"what did she say?"
" that I'm one of a kind"
" Alright now you lost me, because that's something good if you ask me"
" It's not that, then she said I hope Nick sees that too, what do you think she means?"
" Well if you ask me I think she have seen the way you and Nick looks at each other"
" Oh no is it that obvious!?" How can everyone see that I like him, when I don't know what I feel?
" it smells really good girls" Joe said as he and the others came into the dinning room. I noticed very soon that Nick wasn't with them, but I tried to not show that I noticed it. But as usual I'm really easy to read.
" Elena can go and get Nick I think he's in his room" Denise said and smiled at me. Come on can you not just tell me what you know!?
" Ehum.. yeah sure"

knock knock

"Come in" Just hearing his voice made my legs feel like spaghetti. I open the door slowly and saw him  laying on his bed with a computer in his lap. He smiled at me, and there was something in he's eyes that caught my attention.
"Hey"  He said continuing looking and smiling at me.
" What, do I have something in my face?" I said and smile
" No, I'm just happy to see you"
" I'm happy to see you too and I'm also hungry, so hurry up the breakfast is ready" 
" Alright miss, let's not make you wait any longer" He said. He walked up to me and looked me in the eyes.
" Btw you got something on your shirt"
" I do?" I looked down and then he poked me on my nose
" No just kidding" he said and started to run down the stairs
" Oh you're on" I said and started to run after him

When I got down the stairs Nick grabbed my arm and dragged me into the music room. 
" When I said I was hungry didn't you get the memo? I said and looked up at him and out of nowhere he smashed his lips at mine.

Now I know, I'm in love with Nick Jonas