Love advise

-----------Elena's POV-----------

I almost threw myself over the MC Donald's bag that laid on the front seat in the car. I opened the bag and took a deep breath smelling the food.

" Was the hospital food really that bad?" Nick asked 

" You have no idea" I answered and took a big bit of the hamburger. I almost wanted to scream hallelujah but if I did Nick would probably send me to a rehab. 

"What did the doctor say before I came?" he asked not taking his eyes of the road.

"He said that I should rest today and then take it easy a few days so I'm not allwed to workout, or take a swim in the pool, so I'm going to melt and be as big as the size of a meatball." I answered just thinking about how bad I'm going to feel when I eat junk food knowing that I'm not allowed to take a run after. I looked down at the hamburger in my hand and started to feel sick in my stomach. I put it down in the bag again and laid it down between my legs. 

" Are you full already?" Nick asked. 

" Just for the moment, I'll eat the rest when we get back to the house" I said giving him a smile.

" You know that you're not going to turn to a meatball right" He said as he gave me the "you know that" look and I nodded.

We arrived at the house and the first thing I see is a sheet hanging over the door with the sentence "Welcome home Elena" I started to smile and I couldn't stop. I have the best friends in the world and I would do anything for them. The front door opened and Joe, Kevin, Sofie, Sarah, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis stepped out and I must say I was a little bit cocked that the rest of the guys from One Direction was here. Sofie and Sarah ran up to me and gave me a big hug. I have missed those hugs.

"I think we have seen enough of the hospital for this trip so let's make a deal that we stay away from it okay?" Sarah said.

"Deal" Sofie and I said.

I gave Joe, Kev and Niall a hug and said Hello to Harry and the others because I don't know them so well. 

" I guess it feels a little bit weird that we're here" Harry said

" A little but I guess if I'm friend with one of you I get the whole package" I said

"haha yeah something like that" Louis said

" But it would be nice if we all became friends, so what better way to get to know each other then a BBQ" I said

" Sounds great to me!" Louis said

" Let's go to the backyard then!" Sofie said 

Nick laid his arm around my waist as we walked then I remembered that I left the hamburger in the car. 

" Wait I left something in the car I be right back" I said and walked to the car. I opened the car door and grabbed the hamburger bag and then walked to the garbage can and throw it away. Then I walked back to the others. 

We had a really nice time everyone got along really well which is awesome! I was talking to Harry and Liam when Sarah came up to me and asked if she could talk to me in private. We walked into the guest house where Sofie already had sat down on her bed. 

" So what do you wanna talk about?"  I asked her and she took a deep breath so it must be serious.

" First of all I want to tell you guys that David broke up with me about a week ago" She said looking down at her hands.

" WHAT!!, why didn't you tell us!?" Sofie asked 

" Because we had other things going on that were more important" She answered. She was talking about me laying in the hospital.

" Yeah you're right" Sofie said

" I'm really sorry Sarah, I know how much you liked him" I said 

" Yeah but I wanted to talk to you two about something else" She said " I think I like Niall and I mean like like" She said.

" Yeah I kind of already knew that" Sofie said

"How?" I asked 

"Because they hang out all the time" She said. I now realize that I have missed a lot.

" I need more details" I said and looked at Sarah who started to blush a little bit. 

" We haven't done anything special just taking a coffee, went to a baseball game and a football game nothing more and no we haven't kissed or anything like that" she said before Sofie got the chance to ask. 

" It's sounds to me like you two have been on a couple of dates" I said with a smirk.

"No we haven't been on any dates!" Sarah said "But I would like to" She said and a big smile crossed her face, she really liked Niall.

" Then go for it!" I said 

" Really you don't think that it's to soon?" she asked

"Ofc not it was David that broke up with you and now you can show him that you're over him!" Sofie said!

" I agreed!" I said

" Thanks guys, I don't know what I should have done without you!" Sarah said and we hugged each other again.

"Now let's eat I'm hungry!" Sofie said and we walked back to the boys. I looked at Niall and I could see that when he looked at Sarah his whole world got complete. 

I sat down next to Nick and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at him and then looked at everyone at the table who were talking and laughing and I was so happy. 

-------------------------------------------------

Now all my home works are done and my summer break starts on Friday so now I can update this story more often! :))

Comment and vote if you feel like it! :)