Eternity|Chapter 28

A few months had passed by, and by now, there was only a few days left till graduation. I decided that I was going to learn cooking, and so I was going to go to Le Cordon Bleu. I decided not to go to the one in Paris; I was going to learn in Los Angeles. Jake wasn't that far from me, he was going to the United States Sports Academy in Alabama. We were both in the United States but we were across the country. A flight to each other was only going to take 4 hours, not much to be fair. We promised to call and text each other nearly every second of the day, and we'll visit every so often. 

"I'm so excited!" Laura beamed, continuing bouncing around my living room. 

"Yeah yeah, we get it! You said it ten thousand times," I grumbled, mentally face palming. By we, I mean me, Jake and Ryan. Jake had his arm around my waist, and Laura was sitting on Ryan's lap. 

"Graduation is in 2 days! How can you not be excited?!" She asked, playing with Ryan's fingers.

"Because it's in 2 days. Trust me, I'll be excited tomorrow." I smiled. 

"So..." Ryan started, sipping his cup of tea. 

"So what?" Laura murmured quietly. She snuggled into Ryan's chest, still playing with his fingers. 

"We're going to go up." Jake spoke for the first time in 10 minutes, standing up and pulling me with him. I smiled at him following him upstairs and into my room. 

"Yeah?" I ask softly, looking up at him. He sat down on my bed and patted the spot next to him. I sat down, still looking at him.

"Yeah?" I repeat, wrapping my arms around his waist, still not breaking eye contact. 

"I love you." He whispered, hugging me. Sure, me and Jake fought many times but we always got over it together. And I'm going to admit, I loved him. 

"I love you too," I grinned, kissing him. 

I pulled away after a few seconds, not wanting it to become a full on make out session. There were people downstairs anyways.

"Are you excited?" He asked, twirling a piece of my hair around his finger.

"Pretty much," I giggled, poking his cheek. 

"I love this, I love right now." He stated, smiling.

"Of course. After all, life's perfect right now. I couldn't ask for anything more,"

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

I couldn't believe it. Time had passed by so quickly in high school, from Freshman year to now, Senior year. I couldn't actually believe that right now, I was standing on stage, accepting my diploma. Everyone clapped as I walked off stage. I think I even saw my mom give me a standing ovation..

"You look beautiful!" Laura complimented, pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back, smiling happily.

Life really was perfect.

"No, you look better!" 

"No! Look at you, prettier than ever," She said, gesturing to my dress. I was wearing a cyan dress that puffed out on the bottom, with a layer of royal purple lace covering it. It even had diamonds lining the middle, the diamonds lined with tiny silver gems. I had my hair curled and made it cascade down my back like a waterfall. I also had on heels, for the first time in a thousand years.

"Fine, we're equal. You're really pretty!" I stated, my turn to gesture to her dress. She was wearing a blue gradient dress that ended above her knees, unlike mine which touched the floor.