Eternity|Chapter 1

[EDITED] Hai guys! I'm sorry I didn't update faster. Please don't mind the mistakes. The picture on the top/side is Jake (Francisco Lachowaski). Hope you like the first chapter :)! Again, please

Vote

Comment

Share! :D

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

I hate whoever created school. It's boring, annoying, unenthusiastic, and any other bad thing you can think of. Right now, I was stuck in the last lesson of Tuesday. Hoping the bell would ring soon, I started writing lyrics on the back of my book.

"So... Miss. Parkers, can you explain in your own words, chapter 2 of Romeo and Juliet?"

"Uh.. I..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say. Suddenly a paper airplane hit Mr.Lopez's bald head. Everyone erupted into laughter around me, me just being the awkward, silent one. 

"Detention, Levi! Go to the office now and meet me after school!" Mr.Lopez shrieked, pointing to the door. Levi stood up nonchalantly and gathered his bag, looking around the room. His gaze stopped on me and I blushed under his gaze, looking down. When I thought he left the room, I looked up to see he was still standing exactly where he was. He winked at me before leaving the room. 

All of a sudden, the bell rang. Everyone scrambled to get their stationery so they could leave the room first. 

"Before you leave, homework is to write a review for chapter 1-5 in Romeo and Juliet! Minimum 1500 words!" Mr.Lopez informed. The whole class nodded before rushing out of the room, leaving papers behind. Me, being the slowest one, left last. 

"Oh, and Melissa! You were let off easy today. Next time, it won't be so easy!" Mr.Lopez warned. I murmured a quick yes before hurrying out of the room. 

"Oh hey!" Laura waved from the other side of the hall. I smiled at her before beckoning her over. 

"Oh, by the way, the hot guy is moving in today! You. Are. So. God. Damn. Lucky!" She ranted, putting a space between each word. I rolled my eyes before replying, "Whatever." 

"How can you not be excited? You get a chance with him! Fate loves you don't they? Ugh, damn!" She swore. I laughed before heading to the crowded carpark with her.

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

I opened my purple gradient curtain and looked out onto the street. Right outside our house, was a gigantic luxury car. 

"Hon, Melissa! Come greet our new neighbours!" My mom shouted from down the stairs. I rolled my eyes before jogging downstairs. 

"Oh my God! You look like a complete wreck! Change. Now. And hurry!" She screeched. I covered my ears dramatically before walking up. I ran to my closet and went to my 'reserved for mom's clothes' section of the closet and browsed through all the dresses. I picked a cute one strap magenta dress that went down to my knees, along with a pair of purple pumps and a light magenta cardigan. Trying not to trip over my own feet, I headed over to my makeup counter and put on some blush and mascara. After doing so, I stumbled downstairs. 

"Hurry, let's go!" My mom impatiently exclaimed. I nodded before following her outside. Once I was outside, I saw a really hot guy. No exaggerating. Really, none! He was wearing a white shirt that fit him like second skin and navy blue jeans. When I looked back up, I spotted him checking me out. I blushed before looking away. 

"Hi! I'm Kate! This is my daughter, Melissa. Nice to meet you!" My mom embarrassingly gushed. 

"Nice to meet you Kate, I'm Jasmine." The other lady beamed. I politely grinned at her before looking at the boy.