Eternity|Chapter 13

Hello my fellow Wattpaders! Guys, I have a deal for you. If I get at least #999 in Romance, I'll update everyday for a week. Please guys, I'll do nearly everything >.< Anyways, there is no picture I'm gonna put on the side, if you'd like to make a banner for this book, send it to me at romance1201(at)gmail.com! The song I listened to for this chapter is, *drum roll* Really Don't Care by Demi Lovato! Sorry guys for the previous chapter, very boring I know. I'll try spice up this chapter, enjoy! Please,

Vote

Comment

Share! :D

... And Follow <3

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

Much to my dislike, it was already Monday. Sighing, I pulled on one of the dresses I bought on Saturday, the fifth one to be precise. Afterwards, I dabbed a bit of makeup on my face whilst I brushed my hair with my other hand. I woke up late, thanks to my dead phone. It only took me 2 minutes to put on makeup, which was a good thing. I grabbed my bag on my way out the door to my car.

"It's not every day you see Melissa late." Jake teased, his motorcycle parked outside my garage. 

"Why are you always here when I leave the house?" I complained, stomping my foot like a spoilt little girl. 

"Because I wait for you?" He smirked. He said it more like a question than a statement, which made me raise my eyebrows. 

"Whatever floats your boat." I muttered, getting in my car and slamming the door. Just as I was about to pull out, Jake knocked on my window. I gave him my middle finger, rolling down the windows. 

"Can you drive me to school? My motorcycle ran out of gasoline." 

"Yeah right. I would never let you get in my car so eff off." I groaned, my hand hovering over the button that closed my window. He gave me a irresistible puppy dog face, one that I couldn't resist even if I was blind. 

"Fine." I sighed, unlocking the car doors.

This is going to be one hell of a ride I'm telling you. 

After he got into the car, I immediately pulled into the driveway, careful to not crash into Jake's beloved motorcycle.  

"So... How's life?" 

"What a weird question you seek." I spoke in a failed British accent, smiling as I did so. He burst out laughing, me joining in after a few seconds. 

"Anyways, my life is fine so far I guess." I answered, stopping at a red light. 

"Can we listen to music?" He asked.

"Can you stop asking questions?" I fired back. 

"Yes I can but I won't. Now turn on the f*cking music." 

"Jesus, my poor ears. Stop swearing!" 

"It's only one dang swear word." 

"Did you just swear again?"

"Dang is not exactly a swear word."

"You said not exactly," I pointed out, turning on the music. The song 'Really Don't Care' started playing on the radio, me and Jake started to sing along.

"But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life! You can take your words and all your lies. Oh, oh, oh, I really don't care! Even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life! You can take your words and all your lies. Oh, oh, oh, I really don't care! Oh, oh, oh, I really don't care!" We both chorused, high fiving at the end. All of a sudden, everything hit me like a bucket of water. 

I was driving Jake Prescott to school, and might I add singing with him. 

Luckily, we arrived to school right after our little song. He thanked my awkwardly, before getting out of the car, running off to his friends. 

"Hey Melissa. Sorry about Saturday.." Levi murmured, pulling me out of the car and into his chest. Sighing, I hugged him back. 

But I wasn't letting him go that easily. 

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

At lunch, Kayla had joined me and my friends for lunch. I was suspicious and so was my friends, but I pushed the thought away before it could mess with my mind. Levi also sat with us, across from Kayla might I add. He was sitting beside me though. 

"So... Levi, how are you?" Kayla smiled, twirling her hair. Me, Laura and NIna shared looks, speaking through our eyes. Don't ask me how, it just was our own way of speaking. 

What the Hell? I glared at her, shrugging my arms as well to make my point. 

I know right. Nina exaggerated her eye roll, showing she said I know right. 

I think she's trying to hurt you again. Laura used her hands to show what she meant.

After Laura made her statement, we all had a stare down. 

"Melissa!" Levi shouted, shaking me. 

"Huh?!" I cried, turning around. 

"Geez, you were staring at Laura and Nina just now. Scared me. What a-" He informed, cut off by the b!tch herself. 

"I love that shirt you're wearing! It makes you look hot." She flirted, batting her eyelashes. He was only wearing a blue and white button down shirt, nothing too fancy. 

I can't believe she was flirting in front of my face. 

"Why thank you." He smiled. 

"Are you free today?" She asked, her voice sickly sweet. 

"Yeah, why?" Levi asked, clueless as to her flirting.

"Wanna go out?" She smirked. 

"What the hell are you thinking? His girlfriend is right next to you and you just ask him out?! What kind of friend are you?! You b!tch!" Nina spat, standing up and slamming her fists on the the table. I shot her a 'thanks' look at and stood up as well. 

"Oh, dear, I didn't ask him out like that! Like friends. Don't worry Melissa, I wouldn't dare hurt you again after what I did." She smiled, sending me and friends a apologetic look. I wasn't letting her go that fast either, but I did slightly forgive her. 

"I'll see you at the mall at 5 then, see ya!" Levi smiled at her, turning to me.

"Don't worry, we're just friends. I'm yours, and you're mine." He said, looking me dead in the eyes. I smiled.

I just hope what he said will be right. 

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

"Dude, Melissa. I really think she's just trying to steal your boy again." She muttered, leaning against the car next to me.

"I know. But is there anything I can do? I mean he already accepted it, I can't be that girlfriend who bans him from talking to girls.." I sighed, putting my face in my hands.

"Don't worry Melissa, if he ever breaks up with you or cheats on you, I'll help you kick his arse." Nina grinned, faking a kick. I laughed, the mood lightening up.

"Melissa? Can I speak to you? I need to apologise for being a b!tch." Kayla whispered from beside my car. I turned my head to look at her. 

"Whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of my friends." I stated bluntly, checking my nails. 

"Please." She begged, a tear forming in her eye. My friends and I shared a look before I nodded, following her to the corner of the school, the abandoned bit.

I was scared to say the least. What if she hits me? I'm not the best at karate...

All of a sudden, her expression had changed from sad to evil. Her tears had dissolved and a evil smirk had formed on her face. Dear God, this was what I was trying to avoid. Within a few seconds, her ugly lips had opened. 

"My job with you is done. Have fun b!tch."