Eternity|Chapter 2

[EDITED] Sup guys? I've been thinking out joining the #JustWriteIt... I know I have equal chance as everyone else competing but I do hope I get it! Please don't mind the mistakes/typos. On the top/side is the song I was listening to writing this chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter! PLEASE, please, please, please..

Vote

Comment

Share! :D

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

I really didn't want to move from this position. I really didn't. But I guess my stomach begged to differ, sadly. Since I was hungry, I opened the unlocked door and invited him in.

"Come in! Its.. Uh cold outside," I insisted. He slightly smiled and nodded before following me inside my kinda small house. Leaving him to close the door, I rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a fresh apple from the wooden fruit basket lying on the counter top. 

"BOO!" He shrieked from behind me. Me being a not so dense person, I knew he was behind me. I fake screamed before dramatically putting a hand to my forehead. 

"You could be a actor when you grow up you know?" He suggested. 

"Thank you. Would you like some breakfast?" I laughed. 

"No thanks. We have to get going," 

"Oh shoot. Right. We have to hurry... We have.." I murmured, checking my watch. "Approximately 10 minutes to arrive school and get to our locker." I finished. He nodded before grabbing my hand and dragging me outside to the garage. The sudden contact got me flinching. 

"Wanna ride my motorcycle, known as my baby?" He offered. 

"A.. A motorcycle!?" I gasped. I hated those death machines. They were like machines that make you die. If I were to ride one, it would mean having to sign my death warrant.  

"Thats the fastest vehicle in my dictionary," He retorted. I glared at him before giving in.

"Fine." I groaned, putting on the helmet and getting on Jake's death machine. 

"Hold on tight!" He shouted before starting the engine. Reluctantly, I grabbed his waist tightly and put my left cheek against his toned back. Within seconds, we were already out of our driveway and on the highway to the school. Estimating, he was probably driving at 3000 mph! 

"Slow downnn!"My voice got slurred in the wind, making the words hard to understand. He chuckled before slowing down the slightest bit and making a sharp turn. 

"Eeeek!"I screeched, clutching onto Jake for dear life. Once the official death machine came to a stop, I opened my eyes. Everyone in our grade was staring at us with wide eyes. Straight away, I noticed our intimate position. 

Holy Mother of..... Talk about embarrassing!

After untangling my arms from around him, I blushed and got off. 

"Sorry about missing the tour. I have to run, see ya!" I whispered. Taking off the helmet, I threw it to him and mouthed a 'thank you' before running off to my friends. 

"Ow!" I cried as my knee came in contact to the floor. I looked up to see the Queen Bee looking down at me and smirking. 

"Are you licking the floor? The cleaners would be thankful that you helped them do their job, you pig!" She snorted. Everyone around us who was in earshot laughed at me and pointed to my bruised leg. To think Kayla was my cousin and ex best friend was impossible. Lets just say, we were cousins that despise each other with our hearts, sadly. But I'd rather not remember that depressing fact. 

"You wish, you biatch!" I grumbled under my breath. 

"Oh, sorry! I don't speak loser! What did you say?" She asked, cupping her right ear. I stood up and slapped her before smirking. 

"HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME?! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT!" She fumed. 

"What, gonna tell your mama that someone slapped you?" I scoffed. She glared at me before turning around and storming away. I giggled to myself before turning to my friends.

"I can't believe you actually stood up to her!" Laura gushed. 

"That. Was. So. Cool!" Nina shrieked, clapping to add affect. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Well, someone had to put her in her god dang place!" I objected. Right after I said that, as if on cue, the bell rang loudly. Being my best friend, Nina and Laura followed me as I walked to my locker. As my locker came into view, I saw a crowd of people stood around it. Face palming, I turned to them and was about to yell at them when Nina spoke up for me. "SHOO! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LIVES! DON'T BOTHER US!" 

"Thank you," I smiled. Everyone that was once staring at my locker one by one disappeared. Now I know why people were staring.

My locker door was full of Justin Bieber stickers and Miley Cyrus quotes. (SORRY IF YOU'RE A FAN, IT IS THE CHARACTERS THOUGHTS, PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED!)

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!" Laura screamed, causing the whole hallway to look at us sympathisingly. I glared at each and every one of them before groaning exasperatedly. Suddenly, a bunch girls burst out laughing from our side. Looking at our left side, I saw a handful of girls holding stickers, quotes and markers. Me being the dramatic child, I made a scene. 

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?" I screeched. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose my voice soon... Looking as though the girls were caught stealing the Mona Lisa painting, they immediately stopped giggling and ran away. Squinting at them, I decided to ignore this until lunch and get my books first. Punching in my locker combo, I opened my locker and got out my needed books for the day. 

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

The rest of the day passed by uneventfully. Other than occasionally getting glares and slaps (which I was getting used to), there was nothing fun today. It was finally the last 2 minutes of 4th period, also known as Math. Yeah, math. The subject nearly everyone in this century hates the most. Since I was as bored as hell, I watched as the clocks second hand made its way to 1:10pm. After some more torture moments, the bell rang. Grinning like a human Chesire cat, I grabbed my bag and stood up. As I made my way to the door, I looked out the mini window on the side of the classroom. Out of no where, Laura walked past, holding hands with a very familiar guy. I just couldn't pinpoint who. Think Melissa. Think, think!

Aha! It was the infamous Ryan Stuart, one of Jake's new best friends, along with Levi and Ethan. Although Ryan had been with Laura for a long time, I didn't see him much as I tend to ignore boys like him. Plus, Laura and Ryan's relationship was a secret, barely anyone knew. Getting suspicious instantly, I raced out of the room and stood in front of Laura and Ryan. 

"Ahem. Mind telling me why you guys are holding hands in public?" I asked accusingly. Laura blushed and looked away without pulling her arm away from Ryan. Talk about weird! Knowing Laura had no way to get out of this, she blurted out a muffled, "I love him!" 

Suddenly, I was paralysed. I couldn't move. Not even my eyes. Ryan raised his eyebrows at me whilst I just ignored him.

"Hold on. Wait up. YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH RYAN STUART?!" I screeched.