Eternity|Chapter 6

[EDITED] 你好 (hello)! Sorry, I feel like speaking Chinese today :P. So.. Whats up? Sorry I didn't update for quite some time, I was busy. Once again, I apologize if I make any mistakes. On the top/side (depends on which device your using), is what Melissa will wear to school today.  The song I listened to for this chapter is... *drum roll* Popular Song! Enjoy. Oh and be ready for some surprise and drama in this chapter! I figured we'd need some more activity going on. Now, once again.. Please..

Vote

Comment

Share! :D

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

The next day, I decided to dress nice just because I went on a date with the famous Levi yesterday. After doing my usual morning routine, I walked into my huge, open closet once again and looked around. For once, I turned to my moms fancy section and browsed the clothes. My eyes scanned the place before landing on a pretty dress. It was a blue and purple gradient dress. The top was blue, and under the bust it slowly turned into a royal purple. The dress went up to my knees, and the bottom of the dress was a hot pink. Under the bust was a huge ribbon, coloured in purple and blue. After pulling on the dress and struggling to zip up the back zipper, I stumbled into the bathroom because of the tight bottom bit which made me have to take tiny steps to prevent myself from tripping. I curled my hair and put a cute but messy bun on the side of my head, as well as some light makeup. I hopped down the stairs and smelt pancakes. Yum!

"Mom! Are you cooking pancakes!?" I shouted. 

"What do you think dumba-" She started. 

"I thought you said no cussing.." I cut her off. She sighed loudly as I entered the kitchen. She put the golden brown pancake into a white paper bag and handed it to me. 

"Eat it on your way to school," 

"Syrup? How about the toppings?" I complained. 

"I put it inside genius," She rolled her eyes. I smiled at her and thanked her opening the door and walked out. 

Beep. 

The sound creeped me out, so I jumped about 1 foot in the air. I locked the door quickly and turned around, to see Levi. He laughed at me and unlocked the car, allowing me to get in. I opened the door and glared at him. Hm... The silent treatment is a good idea right now.

"Good morning. So, whats up?" He asked. Like I said, I was giving him the silent treatment, so I decided not to answer. 

"Aww.. Say something I'm giving up on youu!" He sang. I rolled my eyes but stayed silent. 

"Okie dokie. I'm guessing your still mad at me for that little.. Stunt," He laughed. I death glared at him before sighing. 

"Jesus Christ. It's already 8:20, you drive so god dang slow..!" I complained, already forgetting about the silent treatment. 

"Geez, calm down woman! Okay, okay. I'll drive faster." Levi exclaimed, increasing the speed. I smiled as the wind blew past the car, fluffing up my curled up hair. After about 5 more minutes, the car pulled to a stop outside the school. When I stepped out, everybody stopped and stared for a few seconds before buzzing again. 

"Hi hi hi hi hi!" Laura annoyingly cried, throwing her arms around me. 

"Uh.... Hi... Whats up?" I awkwardly murmured. 

"Oh, haven't you heard? Jake and the queen bee Kayla are going out... " Nina informed. I face palmed.

"And why would I care?" I asked, checking my nails. 

"I don't know. Maybe cuz the fact you live next to him?" Laura muttered unsurely. 

"Whatever. Anyways...." I trailed off. 

"How's the date? How did everything go? Are you girlfriend boyfriend? You're going out right?" Nina babbled. I facepalmed for the second time before answering all of her questions. 

"It was fine... We went to have dinner, and no we aren't officially dating.."

"Oooh. Details! Spill it at lunch. 2 minutes till bell rings, we should get to our locker," Laura said. Nina and I nodded in agreement before walking into Waterfall Academy hand in hand. We chatted for a bit before separating to our lockers. I headed to my locker and punched in my combo lock, opening my dark blue painted locker door.

"So how was the date with Heartstone?" Jake asked, succeeding in scaring me. I jumped and slammed my locker door shut, holding a hand to my heart.

"Jesus Christ. You scared me!" I cried, calming down my beating heart. 

"So how was it?" He continued, ignoring my question.

"It was fine. None of your business. Now frick off." I answered, opening my locker again and getting out my needed books for the day. I stuffed most of the books under my arm before slamming the locker door shut and heading to my first lesson. Right as I arrived, the bell rang.

Perfect. I didn't need to be late.

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

The school was still buzzing at lunch. I groaned and set my lunch on me and my friends table before sitting down. 

"Seriously? Still buzzing about Jake and Kay..." I trailed off, watching as Jake and Kayla walked in making out. 

"Ewww. Disgusting! PG-13 much? There are freshman in here!" I exclaimed, covering my eyes dramatically. My friends rolled my eyes before eating. 

"Details." Laura reminded me. It was now my turn to roll my eyes. Then I told her everything in detail, from him picking me up till him dropping me off. 

"Oh, and by the way, thanks for embarrassing me Laura." 

"Hey! I didn't! I mean.. I was just winking at you.. He saw it?! Shiz. Sorry.." Laura apologised, blushing. I chuckled and continued eating my lunch. I looked up to see Jake and Kayla still making out. 

"Jesus Christ. Are they ever gonna stop? That.. That STD infected stupid idiot." I blurted out. They looked at me before looking at each other nervously. 

"What?" I queried curiously. 

"Why do you hate him so much?" Nina asked.

"Cuz he's annoying, stupid, cold-headed, rude, stuck up, STD infected, idiotic, cranky, incredibly dumb, annoying, f-" 

"Yeah. We get it. You're just repeating what you said genius. I know he's annoying, 'kay?"  

"Okay." 

"We think you like him Meli..." Nina sighed, picking at her food.

"No. No I do not. Frick you for even thinking of that." I swore, slamming my hands down on the table and getting up. I grabbed my bag before storming out of the crowded cafeteria.

Damnit. 

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

Once I got home, I quickly checked the mailbox for new incoming mail. I took the mail out and checked through them, stopping at the one that had my name neatly written on it. I unlocked my door and walked in, throwing my bag to the side.

"Modelling? Starting tomorrow? You've got to be kidding me." I cried, reading the letter. 

Dear Melissa, 
We are from Victoria Secrets. We would like you to model for us, about five times a week. Each time you will earn 1500 dollars. We will see you tomorrow at 5:30, and dress nicely! We hope you to see you. Thank you,
Victoria Secrets

I was half expecting for someone to jump out from behind the sofa and yell "PUNK'D!" but eventually, no one did. 

Was someone joking me?