Eternity|Chapter 21

⚾︎Jake's POV⚾︎

"Students, today we are going to do the awaited dodgeball!" Mr.Harrison shouted. I flinched at his voice and stole a look at Melissa. She was looking at Laura, who was sending Mr.Harrison a look. I found it weird; it's not everyday you see a student sending looks at a teacher who has a crush on her.

"Melissa and Jake, go get the dodge balls! Laura, come here!" He ordered, pointing his index finger towards the room behind us. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Melissa stand up and head to the closet. I walked with her, falling in step. I stepped foot inside and Melissa did too, closing the door behind her. 

Or so I thought. 

I heard the door lock and rattle a bit before it went silent. 

"We're... Trapped!" She shouted, her voice sounding in my ears. She kicked the door a few times and made a look of sadness. Deciding to light up the situation, I smirked cockily. 

"Hey, at least you're with someone right?" 

"I don't need your cockiness right now. Thanks!" She smiled sarcastically. Since we were in here to get the dodge balls, I looked around to find it. 

"Geez, there's not dodge balls here.." I trailed off, continuing to spin around. She leaned against the wall and slowly slid down, tilting her head upwards. 

"So.. Now what?" She asked, a hint of defeat in her voice. I slid down next to him and smiled at her. 

"Anyways, wh-" She started. The air conditioner began to blow out freezing cold air, less than -20ºc.

"Holy, it's freezing cold!" She complained, rubbing her arms. I had my leather jacket on, so it wasn't exactly that cold. I could slightly feel more air blowing through the air conditioner, causing the air to be colder. Her body started shaking and I heard the chattering of her teeth. 

"Jesus. Are you that cold?" I asked, shivering when a puff of cold air wrapped around me. She sighed and nodded, still shaking continuously. Unsurely, I wrapped my arms around her petite body and grinned slightly. 

I liked the feel of this.

Wait a minute. Did I just think that?

I think I have a teeny weeny little crush.

Actually, screw that. A huge crush. On Melissa. 

"-so warm? So unfair!" She whined. I chuckled nervously and saw her pout at me. My arms unconsciously tightened around her, slightly suffocating her. 

"Who told you to wear a crop top and jeans huh?" I asked, guessing the missing parts of her sentence. Her head tilted down in embarrassment and I silently died of laughter. I pinched her cheeks and squished it, making her get a cute face.

"Aww.. How cute!" I teased, smiling at her face.

"F*ck you." She swore, pointing her middle finger at me. I gasped when I realised it was her first time to do that - as far as I know. Silence suddenly lapsed the room, leaving us thinking of this awkward situation. 

"Uh..." She murmured, removing her face from my chest. 

"Look, I need to te-" I started. The door swung open, reavealing Laura's face. 

"Come on lovebirds, you've missed a lot of this lesson." She smirked, walking away. Her face told all; she set this up so me and Melissa could talk things out. 

Well, it helped my find my feelings.

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

The next morning, I was awoken by Melissa opening her balcony doors. I jumped up and pulled on a roll up shirt and exchanged my boxers for skin tight jeans. I peeked out of my balcony curtains and saw her playing her phone while leaning against the barrier. I opened the door slightly, making sure it didn't make a squeak. 

I did this every morning;stalking her through her balcony doors. 

Creepy right? But does it look like I care?

"No! Dang it! Noo! I hate you!" She screamed, slamming her fist onto the screen of her IPhone. I smiled slightly as she continued to move her fingers over the screen. 

"This game is retarded!" She growled, about to storm in. This time, I couldn't hold in my laughter. Instead, I burst out laughing. 

"Jake?!" She asked surprised, turning to find me. 

"Uh... SORRY!" I cried, holding my hands up in surrender. Her phone buzzed and she waved goodbye to me before running back inside. I sighed to myself and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey mom," I greeted, kissing her cheek.

"Good morning honey!" She exclaimed, placing a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me. I thanked her and immediately gobbled everything up. She laughed at my hunger and went back to the stove to turn it off. 

"Well, it's time to go. Have a nice day sweetie!" She grinned, shoving me out the door. I glared at her and picked up my Converse bag and ran down the steps. 

"Hey stalker." Melissa called, waiting at the part where both of our paths connected. I jogged and caught up with her as she skipped across the pavement.  

"Hey prettay," I laughed, making my voice a notch higher to sound like a girl. She glared at me and ran towards the school at top speed. I ran with her, trying to beat her. 

After 15 minutes of continuous running, she came to a stop -ahead of me- at the front of the school gates. 

"HA! I beat you!" She screamed, doing a happy dance of her own. 

One day, I swear, I'm going to beat her. 

 ≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

Sup guyssss? Sorry for the short chapter. And sorry if this story is unique to all the other ones. Typical bad boy story. I hope you liked this chapter though!

On the top/side (depending on device) is the song I was listening to. 100 by Travis Barker (ft. many other people)!

Once again, no picture today!

Teaser [Chapter 22]: Who's ready for some Jasper and Victoria? Oh, and add in that 'Seduce Me' question in the About part of this story!

Update: Day after tomorrow I guess. 

Please,

Vote

Comment

Share

FOLLOW :D!