The end

She chuckles "you think flames will stop me ha look at your friend," she says grinning as she begins to dance casting spells attacking Lucy as she did.Lucy smirked. "Dawn grow up sweetie." She says as dawns skin went pale and cold "what do you you mean?" She asked nervously shaking with nervous laughter "we're not your dolls Dawn." Lucy said stepping towards Dawn "so grow up." She said quietly.Dawn shook as tears fell down her cheeks as her skin became paler and her cheeks rosier "grow up Dawn grow up." She said taking her whip and grabbing dawns arm with it "N..No you can't tell me what to do." Dawn said trying to pull away from the whip "go back to the doll house you don't belong her." Lucy said stepping towards her "SHUT UP!" Dawn screeched her eyes bleeding excessively as her eyes fell out like those of a dolls "grow up." She said again as Dawn fell lifeless and still. She'd done it but who was she and where was she...Lucy looked around at the smiling people approaching her arms outstretched, "stop get back." She cried out as she curled up in a ball on the floor her head tucked between her knees "go away." She whispered hugging her knees as a blue cat spoke to her "Lucy?" It asked walking up to her "what do you want you strange blue cat thing?" She asked and happys eyes filled with tears "don't cry please I'm sorry...I'm just scared.." She said sat on her hands and knees reaching out a hand to stroke the fur of the cat "soft," she murmured before clutching him to her chest "happy." She muttered smiling "I know you your happy so don't cry!" She cheered holding up the crying happy "but I don't remember your friends..." She says but still smiles "I'm sure they're nice people though."
----------------------------------------
Yo yo I'm back again and more stuff has happened 0-0 but sadly this is the end of this book.
So ya this book is done! Officially now! So umm please don't hurt me...
But the good thing is I can make a sequel ^^ yay for that!
But until that boom comes out goodbye my nocturnal nightblights

^^