Floating

"Enough Dawn." Loke said through gritted teeth "Leo." Dawn muttered "here to save you precious princesses then well she's already gone!" Dawn cackled. loke sighed and walked towards Dawn his fist glowing " chaos boom." Dawn mumbled as vines spurted up from the ground and wrapped itself around his wrists the vines suddenly went hot and then cold spark flew up the vines and shocked him water added to the shock making loke scream in pain "You useless scum why can't you just let him win?" Dawn said tears brimming her eyes loke fell to the ground in a heap as Dawn removed the vines.

Aquarius appeared and sent a wave of water towards Dawn " Sound blast." Dawn yelled and the water exploded as Aquarius screamed in pain and fell down next to Loke.

One by one the spirits appeared each one failing to even make a scratch on Lucys face " you Witch." Wendy screamed running towards her pushing right into Dawns stomach pushing her to the ground, Dawn ruffled the hair of Wendy and laughed pitifully "as you hurt me your just making Lucy's condition worse up feel nothing." She said smiling evilly.

~~~~~~~~~with Lucy~~~~~~~
Lucy floated deeper into the reddish water as she breathed bubbles formed and rose to the surface 'where am I?' She though 'who am I?' She questions her memories disappearing as she floated further into the deep dark pool of nothingness ' I can't remember anything anymore' she though solemnly.
----------------------------------------
Hey everybody I know I'm late please don't kill me 'hides behind table' but I've messed up my phone and can't see the screen very well so it's hard to make actual sentences that make sense and it's almost my Birthday yay age! So yeah good bye for now my jumping jelly!