The return

"W..what.." She whispered  quietly "Natsu Zeref fairy tail." She whispered to herself quietly "Juvia,Gray,Wendy,Erza." She muttered "Master,Levy,Gajeel." She spoke louder "Troy,Jet,Happy,Carla,Lily." She yelled "Broken home,forgotten soul,bullied heart!" She screamed angrily tears brimming her eyes "LIES,TEARS,SCARS,HATE,LOVE." She screamed furiously,thick blue tears rolling down her cheeks as she screamed until her lungs burned and heart bound like a humming bird trapped in a cage which slowly got smaller and smaller.she sat up cradling her head in this small world..."WHO AM I!" She screamed as her eyes began to fill with liquid light which pored out onto the sand yet never stooped and her nose and mouth began to drip streams of blood as she laughed noticing the change around her.The strange world had vanished and she laid on the floor in the guild.She stood breathing heavily the liquid light falling from her eyes onto the floor mixed with blood from her nose and mouth.
Dawn turned around and smirked "oh dear look who's awake!" She cooed "did mommy and daddy send you back." She teased smirking broadly not caring about the liquid light or blood.Then the blood stopped and Lucy yelled pulling a dagger from her boot.."you.." She said through gritted teeth "will die."
----------------------------------------
Hello if you read the last chapter then you know I said about giving this book up and I'm still wavering.
But thanks to a few things I've decided to update again which will either be the last one from me or the start of my continuation

The reason why I'll give it up
1- I know some amazing authors which can much better things with this than I ever could.
2- slight feeling you hate me >~<
3-I'm lazy..and a failure... :P

Reasons to stay

1-some readers have really helped me
2-you guys is too cool to leave
3-I've been doing some RPs and snuff on vs (( lonelydarling)) and I think I've gotten better at writing and snuff

So for now my loveable lightbulbs
Goodnight