Liquid light

Dawn smirked and pointed to the pile of sleeping team members "who says you could beat me if you strongest members can't!" She says and laughs as Lucy's eyes fill to the brim with liquid light "who are they my little friend? I only know one thing and that's to kill you..." She says and raises her knife summoning an angel and a demon who smile at Dawn as Dawn blinks and smirks "aww you have a demon and an angel so cute." She cooed as Lucy roared in rage and anger charging towards her swishing her knife like crazy as Dawn dodged swiftly  laughing as she did so as if this was all a game "your too weak..."  She says as She caught Lucy off guard knocking her to the floor " you've forgotten all the training you went through and attack with rage pathetic," she cries as Lucy stands the liquid light bubbling from her eyes "weak.." She mutters the liquid light jumping like it's on fire suddenly she chanted something incoherent as her eyes which were filled with liquid light caught fire and started to float "I know only one thing my friend and that is to kill you."
----------------------------------------
Yo I'm back! Woo! Party! By myself! Yay! Woo! Anyway my malicious mushrooms goooooooooooooobye!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-is eating all the party food by herself-

DONT JUDGE ME