Updating again!!!

Lucy let go of Zeref as he tried not to Look like a human tomato. Lucy summoned her first wisp
"I am Yuka the wisp of air." Yuka said. Yuka had long white hair and wore a grey tank-top with white swirls and white yoga pants with grey swirls.She had pure white wings. "I'm available always...unless I'm on a date with Kota.she said before disappearing.Lucy summoned the second wisp
"My name is Nana and I'm the wisp of fire." I'm always available." said Nana and then she vanished.Nana had short pink hair and wore a orange dress with yellow flames.The dress was down to her knees.Nana had orange and yellow wings.
Lucy summoned the third one. "I am Kota the wisp of earth." Kota had short brown hair and wore a black shirt and brown pants he had brown wings with black tips."i am available unless I'm on a date with Yuka." He then disappeared.the fourth wisp was summoned "I am Myu the wisp of water." Myu had bobbed blue hair she wore a dark blue drees that had light blue waves on it,the dress ended at her ankles.Myu had dark blue wings with sky blue tips."i only available on Tuesdays,thursdays,Fridays and Saturdays." Myu then vanished.The fifth wisp was summoned "I am Lillum the wisp of music." Lillum hand a blue top and black jeans that had music notes spiralling up the legs.lillum had red hair that went to her but her wings were black in the shape of a music note "I'm available on weekends only." Lillum said before disappearing.the sixth wisp was summoned "I am Willow the wisp if the wood."Willow had a long brown drees that ended ten cm below her Willow had wings that looked like leaves. Her hair was light brown."i am only available Weekdays."then she vanished.the seventh wisp was summoned "I am Koya wisp of darkness." Koya had a black top with a light blue hoddie and black jeans. Koya's hair was black and blue her wings were two white full moons." I am available on any day but Wednesday."Koya the vanished. the eighth wisp was summoned " I am Amethyst but you can call me Amy! I am the wisp of flux." Amy (I'm too lazy to keep typing amethyst) had a purple kimono and purple wings in the form of a jewel her hair was a light purple reaching down to her ankles."I'm always available!" Amy said and then vanished.
The ninth wisp was summoned "I am Mia the wisp of sunlight." Mia wore a yellow sundress and had two suns for wings.her hair was a shiny blonde that reached her knees."i am only available three times a week." then she vanished.
The last wisp was summoned "I am Venus the wisp of love." Venus had a red onesie and shirt bobbed red hair. " I am only available Two days a week." Then Venus vanished "you better hurry up and train then." "yea."
--------------------------------------
Done I felt like I needed to update so I did......so for now my crazy cranberries GOOODDDBBYYYEE!