Vessel

"You've gotten smarter my dear." Kalmun said stroking Lucy's cheek."what do you want this time you've taken my mother,my father,my first kiss what else is there you could possibly gain from me." Lucy said through gritted teeth. "a vessel." He said "nick escaped so I need someone else he was a terrible vessel too weak." Kulmun said clicking his fingers. A hooded person walked in and removed her cloak her Blue hair down to her toes a black top and jeans and black leather jacket "Dawn this is your new vessel." Dawn nodded and walked towards Lucy pressing her thumb against her forehead. Dawn started to disappear and Lucy screamed in agony.The once short blonde hair grew to her but with blue streaks appearing.Her once light brown eyes turned a darker colour.Lucy stopped screaming and smiled creepily she stood up and broke the chains trying to hold her he bowed to Kalmun and teleported to the real world landing in a pile of her own blood she touched the blood and it dripped of her finger slowly "silly mortal." She whispered and started walking to the guild of which the members had returned.Once she arrived she kicked down the door many members turned and gasped "Lucy." Nick screamed and ran towards her with open arms expecting a hug. He stood a step in front of Lucy but had stopped for she had plunged her sword through his stomach.She pulled the sword out and Nick fell down,blood dripped from her sword and dropped onto the ground the guild members stared in horror "he was worthless." She said glaring at the pest on the ground. She stepped forward and walked over to Wendy and Carla she grabbed Wendy by the hair and held her in the air ignoring her yells and shrilled screams she took her sword and amid at Carla she started to lower the sword but was kicked by none other than her celestial spirit Leo.
----------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm alive! But I've got Sats soon so KILL ME! I've got some bad news and some good
Good news:I'll update better soon.
Bad:the story is almost over but I've got some extra ideas and was wondering if you'd like me to make a sequel hell if you guys want I could make it a trilogy so please send me PM or comment if you want another book of this.