The scar (Dun dun duhh!)

That is Lucy in her Flux form
][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][
Lucy's P.O.V
I smiled widely and held the keys to my chest.I looked up to thank Zeref but he disappeared. I shrugged and walked home.
NO ONES P.O.V
"Where were you Luce?" A very agitated Natsu asked. "training." Lucy said vaguely "With who?" Natsu asked becoming angrier with every breath he took "A person." Lucy said staring off into the distance daydreaming about her beloved. "AnSwEr mE LuCy." his voice becoming louder and quieter "I was training with a friend of mine." Lucy said not looking at Natsu "Was it a boy or a girl." Natsu asked very annoyed "A man and a very handsome one at that." "What was his name?" Natsu said dangerously "his name?" Lucy said hardly paying attention Natsu snapped and slapped Lucy not realising his fist was on fire. A large cut appeared on Lucys cheek. Natsu stared at Lucy in horror as blood fell from the wound " I summon thee Amethyst,Lillum,Nana and Venus. The wisps of Flux,music,fire and love." the four wisps appeared and gasped at Lucys cut " Nana,Venus, Amy could you take out the trash.." Lucy pointed to Natsu "Lillum can you heal me but leave a scar I want a memo of this." Lucy said with a cold glare that spooked Natsus soul (2 Spooky 4 U )
~le time skip brought to you by Lemon nipples.~
Lucy had a new outfit and a new attitude
(Lucy's outfit 1:
Black combat boots with purple jeans a black tank top and a black leather jacket. Purple fingerless gloves were also worn.)
(Lucy's outfit 2: Purple heels black jeans a black long sleeve shirt with a purple tie and a purple leather jacket.Black fingerless gloves were worn.)
(Lucy's outfit 3: A purple top that ended just below her breasts and purple shorts with two skeleton hands around her body.one on her waist the over on her stomach. Red fingerless gloves were worn.)
(She is wearing outfit 1.)
Lucy strutted into the guild. She didn't try to hide the scars of her battles nor the one on her cheek.
Lucy walked over to Mira "MIIIIRRRRAAA." Lucy sang in quite a scary voice "Y...Yes." Mira stuttered turning around she gasped gaining attention "Lucy what happened to your cheek."The salamander breathes his fire torching houses people and farms the salamander breathes his deathly breath but a hero emerges and saves this city from the terrifying beast." Lucy purred "A bubble tea please." Lucy Purred "here you are." Mira handed her a cup of relaxing bubble tea. "H..hey Luce." "I'm sorry about earlier." Lucy smirked "if a hero betrays the people he protects then he is the villain.If the villain begs for respect the hero treats them as scum should a hero that has been tainted be forgiven?" Lucy said. "I Challenge you to a fight in three months time it's not a fair battle if we don't have time to train our powers to the max." Natsu tensed up "fine and if I win you'll forgive me." "okay but if I win you must undergo the harsh training of my trainer and trainees." Lucy smiled creepily "see you in a few months Dragneel." She then grabbed a mission and handed it to Mira " I'm taking this one." "But that's an S class quest and your not S class."
Lucy pulled off her jacket and there was an S class symbol in her shoulder. Lucy put her jacket back on and walked out.
<le time skip brought to you by Zeref's hair.>
Lucy walked to the guild with a huge tooth on her back. The whole guild stared at her.Lucy walked up to masters office leaving the decorated tooth for the guild to admire "Master I'd like you to erase my guild mark." Master gasped up at Lucy "and have another one put on my neck on purple." Master smiled and did just that. Lucy stretched and walked back home.When she got there a certain male was eating for her.......
44444444444444444444444444
There I said I would do a big update and I did.
Question of the day: What's your least favourite anime?
Answer:Knights of sindoah.
For now my fragile figs...
GGGGGOOOODDDBBBYYYE!!!