9/11 (Never Forget)

George Imagine :||

Escape.

You looked out the window, the other tower burning just a few hundred yards in front of you. You looked around your office building, many people frozen in fear.

Do what George would do. Help them.

"COME ON! COME ON! BEFORE WE GET HIT! GET OUT! GET OUT! RUN BEFORE WE GET HIT AS WELL!" you shouted at your co-workers.

Who would of thought any normal day at work would be like this? A passenger plane just crashed into the tower next door! Surely one would hit your tower next...

"COME ON!" you yelled, throwing your high heels off and running towards the stair well.

People rushed behind you, frantically pushing past you down the stairs.

Get out. Get out now. Get home to George.

You had one goal at that point.

Stay alive. Get home to your brother. Don't die.

Every step seemed long, every minute seemed crucial. You reached the end of the stair well, but, it was too late.

"THE TOWER IS FALLING! THE TOWER IS FALLING! FALLING! FALLIN-"

You screamed and rushed to the door, running as fast as you could. You made it out just in time, for the tower gave way, and it fell.

Dust went everywhere.

Am I dead?

No, you thought, no. You refuse, you absolutely refuse it. You're going home. You're going to take care of George.

You're going to live.

You're going to survive.

I am going to survive 9/11.

The End.
Dedicated to the many heroes, the many innocent, and the many loved ones who lost their lives that fateful day. I want to thank three special people; SmilingDiana , my hero. pan_boy27 , my loved one. And Dreamlovegood901 , a very special person who I am so proud to call my reader. Shine on, you crazy diamonds💎. Peace and Love ✌🏻️❤️.