Postcards

Ringo Imagine :||

It was a game you to had. A fun, harmless, little game. A game of sending postcards from wherever you were at on the globe.

Sometimes it was Beijing, other times it was Sweden, or it could be Paris, maybe Ireland or Hawaii. Anywhere.

One day, you opened your mailbox, to find a different type of postcard.

It looked hand made, in the shape of a heart.

On the card, was his simple hand writing. His simple, delicate, hand writing you adored so much.

Y/N,

I've made it home. I'm back from touring. I've finally plucked up the courage to tell you... It's something very important, love. Please, go inside, and sit.

Love, Ringo ❤️

You put the letter in your purse, and headed to the door.

You pulled out your keys, unlocked your door, and went inside. There was another duplicate heart-shaped card sitting on your favorite chair.

You picked up the beautiful card, and there was his perfect handwriting.

Y/N,

I love this little game of ours. I've enjoyed your postcards. I enjoy you. You make me the happiest man alive! Well, you have a new destination. Please go out to the Rose garden.

Love, Ringo ❤️

You sighed, and placed your purse in the chair by the note you just left behind.

You open the back door slowly.

As soon as the roses hit your nose, you sigh with relief. This was your beautiful garden you had grown. You've known these beautiful roses since they were seeds. They held a place in your heart, like that of a person.

There, in your garden, stood Ringo, in his simple little tuxedo, with his hair still in a mop top.

He held a bouquet of roses, and with a smile he said, "I'm home, my darling. Y/N, I'm home."

You run to him, and hug him for a long while.

"Y/N, I love you," he hands you the roses,"thank you for being my best friend. But, I think we both want something stronger. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

You nod, "Yes, Ringo. I will."

He smiles, and pulls you in for a nice, passionate, kiss.

The End. 🌹

Dedicated to my favorite people, SmilingDiana , Abigail_Harrison , pan_boy27 , Dreamlovegood901 , iamafallingangel , you all are some of the most brilliant people I have met! I cherish you all! Please, Vote and Comment! I loves you all! ✌🏻️❤️🌹