Chapter 34

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

(Unedited)

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

Well, once we had saved Jackson, and confronted him on how he had almost given away Scott's secret, he left almost as quickly as he came. But, not without hitting Stiles' jeep multiple times out of anger. Scott mocking the hostile action.

After that was over, I had gone home. Only to be dragged back out of my house once again in order to save Scott's mother, in whom unfortunately got herself into a lovely date with the one and only Peter Hale.

As of right now, we were attempting to get the couple to stop their vehicle. So we could, potentially, save Mrs. McCall. Due to the fact that she's more than a few inches away from a blood thirsty alpha.

"Now, just don't make it obvious." Scott informed Stiles, ducking down in his seat in attempt to make himself invisible.

Stiles nodded, "Noted."

Not even two seconds later, Stiles rammed his jeep into the back of Peter's car. All of us almost colliding our heads into the wind shield, thanks to Stiles' beautiful driving.

I narrowed my eyes, caressing my thumping forehead, "Yeah, not obvious at all."

He just shrugged, him and I clambering out of the vehicle as Scott scrambled away in hopes of not being seen.

It took Mrs. McCall a moment or two to react. But, sooner or later, her car door was hastily swung agape, in which revealed her aggravated features. But, when her eyes landed on Stiles and I, standing side by side, she looked nothing short of livid.

"Stiles!" Melissa inwardly groaned, her hands flailing about the air with immense frustration.

"And Melanie." I mumbled, an innocent smile overbearing my cooped up nerves.

Scott's mother shook her head solemnly, "Of course."

"Mrs. McCall?" Stiles attempted to act shocked, his palm arising towards his chest.

She furrowed her eyebrows, obviously not buying into his horrible acting, "Yes!"

"What a coincidence—huh?"

The brunette woman frowned with anger, the mere action only increasing my anxiety, "Really, Stiles?"

I coughed awkwardly, "Yeah— uh. . .you guys came out of nowhere."

It started to drizzle a bit, the thick, dense, wind picking up its pace as well. How terrific. I was wearing a pitiful excuse of a sweater and some old jean shorts I had found lying in the bottom of my drawer. Hesitant goosebumps began littering my skin as I attempted to ignore the cold.

"Yeah, nowhere." Concluded Stiles.

"Came out of nowhere? We were parked on the side of the road."

"Crazy, huh? Maybe we should call the cops— and get an accident report, right?" Stiles nodded, glancing at me for some well yearned for help. I simply shrugged, clueless as to what I was suppose to say. For, we didn't exactly have a particular game plan before we injured an innocent car.