Chapter 25

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

( how are you guys liking the story ? it's gotten so quiet (; )

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

"Are you sure it was Derek?" Asked Stiles' confused father, raising a rather questioning eye brow.

We had thankfully made our way out of the terrorizing school alive. Our thoughts still running wild as we attempted to answer as many questions as we possibly could. Obviously without telling the absolute truth. For, releasing such a secret would merely send us into heaps of new found trouble. That is, if they even considered the livelihood of the supernatural. I believed that if one of us accidentally muttered the word werewolf, it would send everyone into a laughing frenzy. Definitely not a state of terror,

"Yes." Said Scott, nodding his head with immense reassurance.

Stiles backed him up without hesitation, "I saw him too."

Scott shook his head, his finger jabbing outwards towards the dreary school, "What about the janitor?"

"We're still looking." Mr. Stilinski sighed, pursing his chapped lips. Not particularly looking convinced.

"Did you check under the bleachers?" Pressed the nervous brunette boy, "Under them?"

The sheriff rolled his eyes slightly, a small sigh erupting from his large mouth, "Yes, Scott we checked. We pulled them out just liked you asked. There was nothing."

"I'm not making this up." Groaned Scott, his hands running through his bushy head of tousled hair.

"I know, I believe you. I do."

"No you don't!" Yelled Scott a bit too loudly, me jumping from the sudden sound of his triumphant voice. "You have this look on your face. Like you want to believe me but you don't."

"Listen, we're going to search this whole school. We're going to find him. We will." Stiles' father nodded, placing a finger out in front of him, in which singled he'd be back in a minute. For a thin deputy with grey hair had called out his name.

"We survived guys." Stiles chuckled nervously, attempting to brighten the eerie mood. "We outlasted the Alpha."

"That's pretty good, right?" I smiled lightly, shrugging my shoulders.

Scott huffed, shaking his head continuously, "When that thing walked right by the chemistry room, you don't think it heard us? You don't think it knew exactly what it was doing?"

"Then why didn't it kill us?" I asked, grabbing onto my upper arms in attempt to warm them. Not only was it cold outside, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't pretty shaken up about this whole obscure incident. Watching someone die right before your eyes, and almost getting murdered by a giant werewolf wasn't exactly something that happened to me every day.

"It wants me in its pack. But, I think, I think it wanted me to get rid of my old pack first."

"Old pack?" I questioned, biting my lower lip with caution. "What old pack?"