Chapter 19: cops cuteness and clarity (part 3)

Author's Note: I really, really want to find a good show to watch. My shows haven't come back on her, so there is nothing for me to watch! I thought that I could start the Vampire diaries and let me just say. CHEESY! It's so freaking cheesy I couldn't even get through the the first episode. 😂

Bellamy and Clarke slipped out of hiding in a dressing room, and knew they had to move somewhere else.

The two carefully turned the corner, their heads wiping around at every noise they heard, fearing that the police would find them. What would happen? Bellamy knew he would have a jail sentence, as for how long the sentence he didn't know.

Bellamy scanned the area and his instantly felt sick to his stomach.

"Shit." Bellamy muttered as he studied their surroundings.

There wasn't anywhere to go. There were two policemen that were standing by the escalator, excepting the building wasn't an option. There was officers just walking around the mall, and it was as it it was Bellamy's nightmare. No where to go, with the whole building practically flooding with officers, who wanted to caught him, and mostly to punish him.

"What are we gonna do?" Clarke asked Bellamy in an alarmed whisper.

"I-" Bellamy stopped himself from saying anything more, mostly because there wasn't anything to say. He could only hope the cops wouldn't see them.

"Wha-what are we supposed to do?" Clarke asked him as she examined the area.

Bellamy grabbed Clarke's wrist and pulled her into a store. The store was small and unoccupied. No employed were to be seen, and no customers were there. 

Bellamy could picture the future. He could image what would happen to him the the police were to find him.

He could see the handcuffs being whipped into his wrists, and he could watch himself getting thrown into a police car. He could even imagine Clarke getting put in the car with him.

He closed his eyes and suddenly it was three years ago.

The surprisingly strong female officer shoved Bellamy against the hood of the police car as the metal bracelets were cuffed on his wrists.

"You reserve the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in court." She told him.

"No,no,no,no,no. Stop. Please, no." Bellamy yelled, terrified.

"Did you not just hear me? Anything you say will be used against you in court." She reminded him, but Bellamy didn't care.

"Please, you need listen to me. You have to find my sister. Octavia! Her name is Octavia, please. She's just a little girl. Please." The officer loosened her girl on Bellamy. "They took her. They took my little sister! I was only trying to get her back. Please. Her name is Octavia Blake. Please, you have to find her."

The officer reached for her radio, but still kept Bellamy pinned to the hood of the car. It wasn't a necessary hold, Bellamy wasn't going to run, at least not until he knew where his sister was.

"I need a full report on an Octavia Blake." The officer said into her radio.

"Octavia Blake?" A staticky voice came through the radio.

"Yes. I need that report, as soon as possible."

There was a short pause.

"I'm on it, Lindsay, hang tight."

Bellamy looked up to the officer. E. A. Lindsay, was the name on her badge read. The E standing for Erin and the A for Alicia. Erin Alicia Lindsay, Could she find Octavia?

Bellamy snapped himself out of thoughts, not wanting to remember everything a tat happened after.

"Clarke, I-I'm sorry...for everything. For not-"

"Uh." Clarke's eyes widened, "They're-"

"telling you why I should be arrested. I-"

"They're-"

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess. I-I-I just-"

"Damn it, Bellamy. They're coming." Clarke told Bellamy as she looked over to the entrance of the store, where two police officers were coming in.

"Shit." Bellamy grunted as he turned his head from the police, trying to hide his face.

There was no where to go, and no way to hide. The store was just too small. They were cornered.

Bellamy's eyes feel on a door with a sign that read 'employees only'.