Chapter One

A/n- Welcome to the fourth book in the Four Winds Series. Up above are what the children would look like as real people. I forgot to put Natalie in there so I have a separate picture of her for next chapter. Cole and Amaya have two boys: Conor and Noah. The older one being Noah. Kyle is eighteen. Julia, Xavier, and Katrina are seventeen. Jason and Stephanie are sixteen. Haden and Natalie are fourteen. Luke is twelve. James, Jacqueline, and Tyson are eleven. Noah is eleven too. He was born a few months after James and Jacqueline. Yes, Amaya was pregnant before the end of last book but I did not deign to tell you. xD and last but not least, Conor is nine. So fourteen children in all! Enjoy! -LL_17

Julia jumped as someone tickled her from behind.

"Geez! Katrina!" She giggled. "Stop! I'm ticklish!"

"That's why I'm tickling you!"

"I'm not responsible for your injuries," Julia said smacking her arm.

"So worth it though," Katrina said snapping her gum.

"Miss Flamey," said a short lady teacher. "No gum."

"Sorry, Mrs. Dean," Katrina said spitting it into a nearby trash can.

"Well, since you had such a good attitude I won't punish you," Mrs. Dean said. "But don't let me catch you again."

"Yes, Ma'am," Katrina answered.

"You know pretty soon the teachers are going to start comparing notes," Julia giggled. "And then they will realize how much you chew gum."

"Well, let's hope they don't," Katrina said grabbing her back pack from her locker.

"Hey, Doll," Xavier said sarcastically to Katrina as he walked up.

"You know I hate that nickname," Katrina feigned annoyance.

"I know," he smirked. "That's why I call you that."

Katrina gave him a playful shove and headed to her next class.

"Hey, sis," Xavier said looking after Katrina.

"Is something going on between you two?" Julia asked slyly.

"Heck no!"

"Mhmm," she grinned. "I'll see ya later. I have to go to gym class."

"We ninja love gym class," Xavier laughed. "We always pone everyone."

"What has Dad said?"

"I know I know," Xavier laughed. "Don't be cocky with our abilities. Don't worry I'm only cocky when you're around."

"Bye, Bro," Julia said laughing. She turned and walked down the hallway.

Julia walked towards the girls locker room and changed. She was just putting her hair up when Cassandra showed up. They didn't really get along. Most people didn't mess with her because they knew she was the Green Ninja's daughter, and they knew she had powers even though she never used them. Cassandra was a different story. She knew that Julia and the other Ninja kids wouldn't use their powers on other people.

"Hey," Cassandra said with a mock sweetness. "How's your boyfriend? Oh, wait, you don't have one."

"By choice," Julia added.

"That or no one will accept you, Freak."

"I'm the freak? I'm not the one who puts ten pounds of makeup on everyday," Julia said calmly.

"Ya, I can tell," Cassandra smirked. "Maybe you are lesbian; that's why you don't have guy."

"I'm straighter than the pole you dance on," Julia said grabbing her bag. She smiled and pushed passed a very angry Cassandra. (A/n- credit for that, slightly tweaked from that original,  comeback goes to iLOVEurstorys )