Insurmountable Chapter 7

Hey guys! New Chappie! Yay! Did you like the previous chapter? I hope so... Anyways, I hope you like this one :) I DIDN'T PROOF READ, haha...

Enjoy!

Vote, Comment, Fan!

CHAPTER SEVEN

Jake stretched out his hand to help me get out of the ferris wheel. I pushed his hand away and jump off the ride without his help. He sighed deeply and started walking towards the control room to turn off the switch. I trailed after him. He pushed the buttons with no hesitation at all.

"So, shall we go?" Jake suddenly asked.

"Go where?" I crossed my arms against my chest.

"To my apartment?" He said it like it was obvious.

"Why?" 

"Uhm, it's nearly midnight. And there's something called 'sleep'." He made air quotes. 

"Seriously?" I raised my eyebrows. "You think I'm sleeping in your apartment?"

"Where do you want to sleep then?" He tilted his head slightly.

"None of your business, monkey." I said and started walking towards the main gate of the park. I quickened my pace but Jake had no trouble catching up with me. 

When I finally reached the gate, I placed my hand on it's steel bars and jumped to the other side. I landed on the ground with a soft thump. Jake did the same but he landed with no sound at all.

I groaned and walked faster than usual. But still, he walked beside me without breaking a sweat. I abruptly stopped walking and faced him.

"Would you quit following me?" I commanded.

"Nope." He said arrogantly, popping the 'p'. "You're sleeping in my apartment."

"No way, monkey." I laughed without humor. He grabbed my wrists and started dragging me.

I tried shake his hand off of me but they were wrapped around my hand tightly. I stopped walking and so did he.

"Why do you want me so badly to sleep in your apartment?" I asked.

"Because I want to." He tried reaching for my hands again but I held it against my chest.

"Why do you even care where I sleep? It's not li--" 

"I don't want you to get cold. I know you'll be sleeping in the forest and I don't want you to. As long as you're with me, I'll make you as comfortable as possible." He explained.

"I...You can't....My..." I tried to answer him but nothing came out of my mouth. He smiled since he won our little argument and grasped my wrists. He started walking but I planted my feet on the ground. He still can't make me sleep in his apartment.

"Scarlett," He almost groaned like a five-year-old. The corners of my mouth twitched because of his voice.

"No." I said stubbornly. Instead of arguing, like I expected, he scooped me up like a princess and carried me while walking. I protested through his arms. He was grinning widely and looked at me. I can see the reflection of the moon through his green eyes.

I brought my hands to his face. I was about to snap my fingers to electrify his ugly face when he bit my fingers gently. I immediately pulled my hand back and cried out. "Gross!"

He chuckled and continued walking. 

"Stop. I'll walk on my feet." I said. Surprisingly, he did. I walked beside him but I never tried to run away.