“I’ll be outside.” She said as she tucked the glass into her backpack.

Bella walked into her hotel room with a smile. She heard Blakely laughing as she lied on the bed and twirled her hair around with her finger. Bella looked at her strangely. “Who are you talking to?” She asked as she laid beside her.

“Travis.” She said and went back to talking.

“Travis Lenox?” Blakely nodded and laughed at Travis’s story. Bella rolled her eyes and went to the shower. After her shower she came out and Blakely was still on the phone. “How long have you two been talking?”

“Oh, since you left.”

Bella looked at her watch, she left at 6 and it was 9 o’clock now. She had been on the phone 3 hours? “3 hours?” Bella sighed and rolled her eyes. She picked up her phone and noticed the screen was black. “Why is my phone dead?”

“Oh, when my battery died the first hour, I put it up to charge it and used your phone, but then it died and by then my phone was charged.”

“So you didn’t think to charge my phone too?”

“I don’t know where your charger is!” She exclaimed then went back to giggling with Travis.

Bella sighed and pulled out her phone charger and plugged it into the wall. The screen lit up and she saw that she had 8 missed calls and 20 texts messages from Luke. She smiled softly and looked through the frantic messages. She then called him.

“White? Everything okay over there?”

“Just calling you back, I think I have about 7 more.”

Luke laughed. “I was just worried about you.”

“I know, so are we going home tomorrow?”

“I believe so.”

“Hey, did you give Blakely your brother’s number?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Because she’s been talking to him for the past 3 hours.”

He let out a laugh. “It sounds like them. I won’t be surprised if they go on for 7 more hours, make up for the 10 years they were apart.”

Bella giggled and looked at the clock. It was only 9 and she was exhausted. “Hey, I’m gonna hit the sack. I’m exhausted.”

“Yeah, me too. See you tomorrow?”

“Yeah, see you. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

Bella slid into the bed next to Blakely and turned off the lights. Blakely scoffed and turned them back on. “I’m on the phone Bella!”

“Well I’m tired, it’s time for sleep.”

“Not until I’m done talking!” Blakely went back to her conversation. “Oh no, it’s fine. She’s just being dramatic, she can stay awake for a little bit longer…Oh, well then I guess I’ll talk to you later. Have a nice day at work.” She said with a smile. “No, you hang up first…No you. I called you…” She laughed and they continued to go back and forth.

“Oh my god!!” Bella exclaimed as she grabbed the phone and hung up.

“Hey! He was supposed to hang up first!”

“It doesn’t matter who hangs up first!”

“Well, someone is a little moody.”

“I’m exhausted.” She let out a sigh as she cuddled up with a pillow.

“Did you and Luke talk everything out?”

“Yeah. Everything is fine between us.”

“Did he ask you out?”

“What? No. He knows my feelings, why would he ask me out?”

“Oh, because I kind of gave him the impression that you were in denial and really do like him.”

Bella rolled her eyes and sighed. “You know what, I’m not even going to say anything, I’m just gonna go to sleep. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight Boo!” Blakely said with a smile as she got under the covers then turned off the lights.