info, prologue, chapter 1

Hey so I am not that good a writer so, yeah.

Bloody fox queen

encarnizado zorro reina

Large fox hollow with long whipping tail. Covered completely in bone except for her joints which gold fur shows and a diamond on her forehead showing gold fur. In the middle of her forehead is a red diamond much like Tsunade's. Her three whisker marks remain but thicker and red. She has red sclera and blue irises.

In human form she is about 5"8'. She has long gold curls down to her waist. Her markings the whiskers and diamond on her forehead remain. Her mask consist of a strip of bone over the bridge of her nose stopping at her hairline. Her eyes are sky blue. She wears the regular bottoms same as the other espada though hers show her hips and held up by a red sash. She wears a long sleeve trench-coat with very tight sleeves. The trench-coat buttons shut covering her breasts, but leaving her stomach bare. The trench-coat also has a hood with black fur lining it. She also will sometimes wear a tight long sleeved black shirt the stops under her breasts and a white unzipped full-length vest over it with black fur on the hood (like Kiba's old jacket hood.) Sometimes she wears her hair in two braids like zss Tsunade's pig-tails.

Her released form is the same as her hollow form but smaller and bipedal. She also has a more human shape, ex. Breasts, curves.

She is espada 0. Her tattoo is on her left hip.

Her blade is plain with a pure silver blade and a silver 9-pronged star guard. The hilt is wrapped in red with white diamonds imbedded in it. The sheath is white with red wrappings at the entrance. It is tied to her sash.

Her Cero, Gon-ray Cero, and Bala are red with black outlining. Her King Kyuubi Cero is red and takes the form of a huge fox head with the same black markings on it's face that Kyuubi had.

prologue

'I can't believe that these humans can think of such things.'the blonde thought as he turned up the music on her iPod, 'it really is impressive.' the grin slides off her face replaced by a frown as she sighs resting her head back on the sand her soft fluffy gold fur cushioning her. She slips close her bright red and blue eyes as tears slide down her whiskered cheeks. Yep, you guessed it this is Uzari Uzumaki Namikaze, daughter of the Fourth Hokage of Konoha, Minato and the red-hot habanero, Kushina. she look just like her mother with her fathers hair and eyes. She smiles sadly as she pushes herself into a sitting position as she stares up at the starless sky of Heuco Mundo. why is she in Heuco Mundo you ask, because our bear fox has become a hollow. At the age of nineteen after being the Sixth Hokage for two year she was murder by a group of assassins while protecting her friends. As she was a soul she learned that the council had hired the assassins and that her friends had betray her. She was extremely upset as she watched the people of her former village celebrate her death that her chain of fate immediately started to erode away. She blacked out due to the sheer amount of power coursing through her and when she awoke she was in Heuco Mundo. After speaking to the Kyuubi she learned what she had become and started to train to overcome her hunger. She had been in Heuco Mundo for a little over 30,000 years and was now a Vasto Lorde. She has never devoured a soul or other hollow. That however might change as she senses a group of ten or so arrancar and three shinigami enter her territory.

Chapter 1

"What are we looking for, exactly?" a buff young man, with bright blue hair asked. A silver haired grinned as he looked back, " A pretty little fox hollow, Grimmjow." his grim grows when he hears a low growl echo around the caves they were in. "I'm guessing that is the hollow we seek." a dark man states pointing at a shape creeping through the shadows. " Yes, Ulquiorra you are correct." the brown haired shinigami states. He turns to address the shape. " I am Aizen, Sosuke, I would like to speak to you." the form shift slightly before going still. " Is that so?" a deep but very feminine voice asks. Aizen hesitates, " You are Uzari, the Grand Fox, correct?" he asks. The figure steps into the light, revealing a very beautiful fox hollow, " Yes, I am Uzari. Were you expecting a man?" she asks tipping her head to the side. Aizen looked uncomfortable which caused some of the espada to snicker at him which he silenced with a glare. All of this was seen by the ever-observant fox. She looked thoughtful. " You command much respect from your minions," she ignores the glares, " Interesting. Well what do you need?" she stares down at Aizen. "Well, answer me, little man."