Favors (Chapter 16)

Începe de la început

"Yeah. Whatever," I say. I start to feel a little tired out of nowhere.

"Don't I get a goodnight kiss," Taylor asks.

"Nope," I say popping the p. "be lucky I'm letting you cuddle with me."

"Fine," he sighs. He pulls the covers up more for us. I start to feel really relax and that's when I remembered something really important.

I jolt up and yell, "Where's Tristan?"

Taylor gets startled when I jolt and yell, but soon recovers. Instead of answering me he starts to laugh. What the Hell? His brother is across town and he's laughing. What is he thinking?

"He's...with...Hayes and Arron's room," he says between chuckles. "I called them before we left and they arrived as we got to the roof. Don't worry he's fine."

I relax and breath out when he says that. I then hit his shoulder. "You could have told me that instead of start laughing like a maniac."

"I'm sorry angel. It's just that your reaction was kind of funny."

"Haha. I'm glad I'm funny," I grumble laying back on Taylor.

"I'm sorry. I'm glad that you're concerned over him like that. It means you really care about him."

"I do."

"I know."

"Well now that's out of the way. Good night," I say feeling my eyelids get heavy.

"Good night," Taylor says before I pass out.

I wait outside with my friend Kasey and Katie Rogers for their parents to come. Today was their parents turn to carpool, but Mrs. Roger had a last minute meeting and now we have to wait a couple minutes.

"I'm bored," Kasey whines for the thousandth time.

"Me too," Katie says.

"What am I suppose to do about that," I ask irritated.

"We can go to the back of the school. Some of Hayden's friends play basketball back there on Fridays," Katie says.

"I don't know." Taylor is one of Hayden's friends, so I could see him back there. He's been really weird today. We haven't talked since like the beginning of last year. We had different teachers and we wouldn't see each other that often, so we started to hang out with other people and stopped being friends. Then today he uses that stupid pick up lines and makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. Then he started to do other weird stuff like holding the door for me or holding my books for me.

During recess he offered me some marshmallows and we played chubby bunny. We made a bet that loser owes the other a favor. I sadly lost though. When I asked what his favor was he said he would tell me later. Then he picked up a yellow dandelion and put behind my ear. My face felt so hot when he did that and all he was doing was grinning at me.

"Please Shawnie. Or else we'll be here complaining for the next couple minutes," Kasey threatens. That is not a good idea.

"Fine," I groan and they squeal like the morons they are. We walk to the back of the school and see it's almost empty. The only people there are Hayden and his friends playing basketball, and as I feared, Taylor is one of the friends playing. He's wearing a purple basketball jersey, a yellow bandanna, purple shoes, and yellow basketball shorts.

"Shawn could you check what time it is. I don't want momma to get angry cause we aren't there," Katie says as we walk close to the the guys.

I nod my head. "Yeah, sure." I pull my watch to my face and look at it. I got a really cool watch for my birthday a couple months ago. It not only tells time, but it also says what date it is. It says November 10th 2009-- 3:15

"We still have 15 minutes," I tell them. I push my glasses up, because they're starting to slip and look up to see the guys. Taylor has the ball and starts running to the hoops. The others team tries to catch him, but he's too fast. He dodges them and goes back to the 3 point line. Some guys are about to catch him. He turns and shoots the ball. The ball flies and hits the back of the board. It spins around the hoop almost falling before it finally falls and swooshes in.

I hear a buzzer go off from one of the kids phone on their backpack. All the guys on Taylor's team cheers while other team groans, but say good game to the guys. All the guys are panting and sweating. They seem to really have been working hard.

Taylor sees me after high fiving John. He smiles at me and I look away from him. I start to feel heat creep onto my cheeks. I've been blushing so much today and I don't like it. I hear somebody run towards me and my two friends. "Hey Shawn," Taylor greets.

"H-Hey," I greet back looking up at him. I look around and see Kasey and Katie have left me and have gone to talk to Luis and John. Those traitors.

"So...I was thinking about that favor," Taylor say smirking.

"Y-yeah." He turns back to look at his friends. They all smile and give him thumbs up.

He turns to me and says, "I know what favor I want."

"What is it," I ask.

"I want you to take my first kiss."

My eyes go huge. Taylor wants me to be his first kiss. I haven't kissed anybody at all. Why does he want me? "T-T-Taylor. I don't k-know."

"Please," he begs. I know I owe him, but this is my first kiss too. What if I messed up? What if I put my teeth in the wrong place? What if we hit noses? What if my glasses hit his face? There so many what ifs. I look at him in the eyes and I can see he really wants me to. Maybe it's okay. I mean Taylor means a lot to me and he is pretty handsome, so it wouldn't be so bad.

"Fine," I mumble.

"Yes," he screams fist bumping the air. I giggle at his excitement. He looks down at me and I can already feel my face go nuclear. He looks serious for a moment, which is weird for him Taylor is never serious. He grabs the back of my neck and leans down. He goes slow enough in case I want to back out, but I don't want to. My eyes close and I feel hi breath on me. He waits a little before smashing my once innocent lips with his. I feel a huge tingling feeling when our lips touch. It feels amazing. I kiss him back with as much passion I can muster. He does the same

We pull back a little too soon for my liking and look into each other's eyes. I can see something in his eyes that I've never seen before or at least not clearly. I remember seeing it sometimes in his eyes whenever we would hang out.

I smile looking up at him. He smiles back down me. "You know your glasses match my jersey," is all he says.

-------
I hope you liked it. I also hope you got some of the hints I put through out the book that leads to this memory. I decided that the last couple chapters were a little more super powery and I was like let's add some romance shit. I had some extra time this week so tada. Please comment vote follow share and read my other books. Dalton159 out. See you later