Rescue

Sehun's POV

Sehun and D.O arrived at the lake. Chanyeol was in the lake, even though it was freezing cold outside. He was only in shorts and a t-shirt. Sun Ha was at the bottom, surprisingly still alive. Sehun wondered how long she had been down there. Chanyeol shouted for them to bring the rope. He was breathing heavily and looked very tired. Chanyeol went back down in the water to tie the rope around her but came up for air. He gasped when he came up to the surface. 

"Xiumin and Chen, please come help me." Chanyeol panted. 

"Sure Chanyeol." Both of them said at once. 

Chen took off his sweatshirt and Xiumin took off his. Sehun watched as Chen and Xiumin dived into the water to help Chanyeol tie Sun Ha. Sehun crouched by the side of the lake and watched them. Chen and Xiumin helped Chanyeol tie the rope around Sun Ha's waist. But before they could carry her out, they came up for more air. Chen was out of breath and had to wait a couple of seconds before diving back into the water to help Chanyeol and Xiumin. Sehun watched them as they tried to lift up Sun Ha but couldn't for a couple of minutes. But they had to come up for air too so they dove back down and carried her up, Lay and Kai dove into the water to help them. 

They soon came up with Sun Ha in between all five of them holding her up. Suho and Sehun ran over to them and they dropped Sun Ha softly onto the ground. All five of them climbed out of the lake. Kris, Baekhyun, Tao, Luhan and D.O dried the 5 of them off. Chanyeol's lips changed color from the cold. Sehun and Kai  both gave him their jackets to put on. It was still very cold inside. Sehun looked over at Sun Ha. She was still unconscious but he could tell that she was breathing. Sehun didn't want her to bite anyone. They already only have 8 werewolves left. 

Suddenly, Sun Ha woke up, her eyes glowing red. She lashed out at Chanyeol, trying to bite him but Kai jumped in front of Chanyeol and she bit him instead. Suho grabbed onto her arms and tried to hold her down, but she bit him too. Sehun dived for a rock. He didn't want to knock her out because he just didn't like the idea of hurting their friend. But Xiumin got there before him. Before Sun Ha could bite him, he injected her with the sleeping potion and she fainted. Sehun knew that they should bring her to the other vampires even if they didn't want too. Sun Ha was becoming more dangerous by the day and she needed help from the other vampires. 

"Guys... she's out of control." Chanyeol sighed. 

"And now there are only 4 of us left..." Xiumin said. 

"We still have to do something about Sun Ha." Sehun said. 

"I'm sorry guys, I let her bite me..."Suho says. 

"No, it wasn't your fault that she bit you Suho. None of us knew that we would meet her or that she would become a vampire. We don't even have any memories. All of us are hoping to remember one day. But that day seems farther away by the day." Chen says. 

"You may be right but... I still wish I could lead you..." Suho said. 

"You still can Suho..." Luhan says. 

"I know but I wish I could do is at a wolf." Suho says, staring at the ground. 

"Don't worry about it Suho, we'll be fine." Chanyeol tried to reassure him. 

"We should probably bring Sun Ha to Yongguk and the other vampires before she wakes up and attacks us again." Kris said. 

"I agree with Kris, let's go." Kai says. 

Luhan, Chen, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai were going to go back to their house and get a cot that they had in the basement just in case one of the wolves got hurt. Once they brought the cot to where the others were, all six of the members who stayed back helped put Sun Ha on the cot. Sehun and Kai pushed the cot together as the other members ran alongside the both of them. Sehun wondered if they would know ever see Sun Ha again. But he didn't want to think about that right now, he wanted to focus on her getting trained. Sehun knew that she wouldn't be completely safe with Yongguk... but he was her only chance. That was something Sehun didn't want to admit out loud though. 

Once they arrived at the vampire's house, Sehun could see that Jongup and Youngjae were sitting on the front lawn. Jongup was picking on the grass and throwing it. Probably frustrated with how Zelo and Himchan were now humans. As soon as Jongup and Youngjae saw that they were coming towards them, they quickly got up and bared their fangs...