Chapter 27~Trapped(h.s)

Listen to Crazy In Love ~ Fifty Shades Of Grey soundtrack. ;)

~Dayana's POV~

"Harry?" Were the words that slipped through my parted lips.

I was met with silence. Sighing I closed my eyes. I would have to ask him another day. It was enough for one day. He's told me so much, I won't pester him into telling me. I won't ask him if he ever did find his little sister.

The time will come were we both can just sit down and talk. Because after all this, after all that has happen today. I see him differently. He's someone else I never thought he could be. And slowly I find myself falling for him. Falling for the one that brought me here. Him.

It felt different. I felt different. Was it safe to feel like this? Only time would tell.

Waking up to feather like touches. I scrunched my nose, whatever the heck it was, it better stop before I throw a fit. Snuggling closer to the source that gave me heat. I hummed in delight, liking the feeling. Soon after I heard chuckles and a chest vibrate underneath my head.

"Come on babe, it's time to wake up." The person spoke.

Groaning, I shook my head."Five more minutes." I mumbled.

"It's time to get up though." The raspy voice that belonged to none other than Harry mumbled against my neck.

"Just five more, please." I whined, kissing the inside of his neck. Feeling his body stiffen, I cursed myself. Opening my eyes, I sat up straight. Knowing straightaway I had done something I shouldn't have done in the first place. "I'm sorry. I'll get up now." I whispered, pulling the warm blankets from my body.

"No." He quickly spoke. "It's okay. I– I just. This is new to me. Being open to someone, letting them in on my life."

"No, I understand. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." I spoke shaking my head. He didn't have to elaborate, I knew were I stood, I looked down fidgeting on my feet.

Hearing the bed creak, my eyes met upon his feet. His long warm rough fingers, moved a strand of hair that had slipped from my now unruly ponytail. Placing it behind my ear, his long fingers skimmed down my neck, trailing slowly. My gasp hitched in my throat, once his forefinger and thumb tilted my chin. I was meet with forest green eyes that showed more emotion than they ever had. Laying his forehead against my own he pulled my face closer and kissed me.

The sensation left me withering in my spot. The softness yet roughness of his lips molded with my own. Moving in sync at their own accord. My hands ran through his hair, tugging a bit, earning a groan from him. His hands griped my hips pulling me towards him, making our chests collied and our hips to align. They molded with ease, just like if it were meant for each other.

Needing to breathe, I slowly pulled away. Harry grunting grasped my lower lip with his teeth. Pulling and sucking until our heads rest upon one another. Leaving us both panting, with out chests heaving up and down.

"I don't want you to leave. Stay" He spoke, lips brushing against my own. Looking at his forest green eyes, I sighed and nodded my head.

"Okay." Seeing the smile that formed on his lips, had my stomach flipping. It was a beautiful sight to see. He was beautiful. I might have judged him, yes. But I had my reasons, reasons that made me look at him in a different way. But eventually he opened up to me and slowly I'm beginning to see who he truly is. Who Harry is.

"Come." He stepped away, took my hand in his and pulled me towards the door.

"Where are we going?" He halted, making my chest collied with his musclier back muscles. Moaning in response, at his sudden action. He looked behind his shoulder, a smirk upon his face. Asshole.