"Great see you Saturday morning" giving you a cheeky wink before walking to the great hall. Oh my, your day just got a whole lot better. You couldn't stop smiling, when you entered the great hall and sat next to F/N, you were still smiling. F/N gave you a curious look "what are you smiling at?" She asked chuckling, then it hit her "wait! Oh my god, I saw you walk out with Fred after potions! Did he ask you out?"

You nodded "on a date yes" you replied blushing, your friend laughing at you and wiggling her eyebrows. "Well, this means I'm gonna have to get you looking amazing for Saturday then" she informed smirking slightly. You rolled your eyes and sighed "fine, you get help me get ready if you so wish"

"Yay! Can't wait, your going to look stunning!" F/N beamed and sipping her hair over he shoulder. You rolled your eyes again and smiled amused.

****

The rest of the week went pretty fast, to your surprise. In no time it was Saturday morning and F/N was dragging you out of bed giving you orders to get ready "get in and shower, then we can pick your outfit and do your hair and makeup! Oh and don't take long in the shower, no time for singing and doing a whole dance routine whilst you wash you hair!"

You gasped "I don't sing and dance in the shower!" You remarked eyebrows raised.

"I know that's a total lie" F/N replied pushing you slightly into the bathroom. You got in the shower and immediately started washing your hair, you were done in no longer than 10 minutes. Stepping out of the bathroom in just a towel, your saw all your clothes all over your dormitory floor. "F/N, what are you doing?! The rooms a mess!" You shouted a look of confusion and shock on your face.

"You have no good date clothes!" She replied rummaging through the massive pile of clothes on the floor. "Oh thanks, judging my wardrobe really gets us far doesn't it!" F/N shook her head "seriously, you need a whole new wardrobe!"

"Well I could wear that top, with those jeans and check shirt" you suggested pulling out a pair of black jeans. Your stressed out friend immediately shook her head "no way! This is a date Y/N, not a casual day out!"

"Are you saying my clothes are to casual?!" You demanded feeling slightly offended, F/N gave you a serious look which confirmed a yes to your question. You gasped and replied with a short "fuck you!" F/N just laughed and dragged your clothes to the side.

"You can borrow some of my clothes" she said walking over to her chest of drawers, you had no choice but to agree.

After some time you were finally dressed and doing your makeup, you didn't really feel like doing much with your hair, so you put it up in pony tail. You were wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a royal blue shirt and black leather jacket. You then realised that the outfit your friend picked out was just as casual as your clothes "F/N, this outfit is just as casual as my clothes?!" You inquired looking at her seriously through the mirror, "yeah, well my clothes are better"

Your mouth formed a O shape as your crossed your arms over your chest, "excuse me!"

"Will you just leave it so you can finish off getting ready!"

"Fine, fine!" After roughly another 10 minutes your make up was done and you were dressed and ready to go. (I'm not a makeup expert so I do apologise if it sounds terrible xD, in fact just imagine what your make up would be xD)

You walked down to the great hall to meet Fred and go over to Hogsmeade, this morning you were excited, but the nerves are getting to you. What if he doesn't turn up? What if he doesn't like what your wearing? What if he forgot? You mentally scolded yourself, of course he wouldn't forget!

IMAGINE Hogwarts [ENDED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें