Chapter 8

A/N: Haiiee!!! Who are all actually still reading this mess? Anyway, I decided to do a bonus chappie cause I'm bored to death and I just can't get enough of Tae Kwang and Eun Bi.

And thank you for your support if you have stuck with this from the start because you have absolutely no idea what it means to me.

I reviewed some of my old chapters and yech!! It was horrible I know. So, I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter ^-^

Two Years Later:

Eun Bi had just reached home from University and she was tired as Shit. Eun Byul was still out and her mom was in their store

She decided to cook herself sone dinner. And suddenly, she received a text from Tae Kwang.

"I'll be over in 10 minutes" it read.

So, Eun Bi started to cook enough for 2 people.

Just at that time, Eun Byul came home and so she started to cook for 3.

~~~

A few minutes later, Tae Kwang came home.

He came in and saw Eun Bi sitting in the couch.

"Hiya" he said putting his arms around her shoulders.

This earned him a slap on his head!

"What the heck?!?" he asked " OMFG Eun Byul?"

"It's Go Eun Byul" she said hitting him again.

"Why the hell do you both have the same hairstyles?" he asked getting away quickly from next to Eun Byul.

"Because we're twins duh" she said "And if you stand so close to my sister and dare to put your arms around her like that then you're dead for real" she spat.

Gong Tae Kwang stuck his tongue out at her and made a face before heading to the kitchen to find Eun Bi.

She had her back towards him and was humming some song while boiling Ramen.

He hugged her from behind and she suddenly squealed in surprise.

"Oh Tae Kwang you're here?"

"Yeah and I had the unfortunate luck if meeting your sister before coming here. Seriously that girl must be in a zoo and she---" He stopped because Eun Bi was staring at him with a huge spatula in hand.

"You know what? Why don't you cook and I'll see you when. Your done? " he said and turned to go back to the living room but came face to face with Eun Byul.

"Yah Gong Tae, what was that?"

"Um....W.. What was what?"

"You were a little too close to my sister and what did you just say about me?"

"I said she should be lucky to have a sister like you"

He heard Eun Bi giggle behind him.

"No Eonnie, Don't believe him" she said.

"Yah!!!! Are you trying to kill your boyfriend" asked Tae Kwang.

"You bloody..... DID YOU JUST SNAP AT MY SISTER?"

"What? No!! I mean yeah but!! No I mean no!! Eun Bi, tell her"

Eun Bi just went back to the Ramen and left Tae Kwang to handle Eun Byul on his own.

Eun Byul twisted his ears and pulled him to the dining table.

She sat down and pointed to the chair in front of her.