Chapter 4

A/N: How about a Taebi outing/date in this chapter??

It had been three days since Eun Bi had come back. She and Gong Tae Kwang decided to visit the 'Love House's (Eun bi's orphanage) and meet the kids. Eun Bi felt very nervous about going with Gong Tae Kwang- not that she hadn't done it before but this won't be the same. 

They left in the morning and it was afternoon by the time they were walking towards Eun Bi's house. 

"Gong Tae Kwang,  do you still go to the Academy?" she asked. "Nope! I didn't go there to study. Just to see you. You know that already." he replied. 

Eun Bi was surprised at how easily he was able to say it all. 

"Gong Tae Kwang...... " she started. Gong Tae Kwang cut her off annoyed. "I said I know. Why do you keep on feeling sorry towards me? Can't you look at me normally anymore?" he asked her, irritation ringing in his voice. 

Suddenly, Eun Bi started laughing. Tae Kwang stared at her not knowing what to make of it. "Yah! Gong Tae!!  You have to let me finish." she said, still laughing. "I was going to tell you that I'm hungry" 

Tae Kwang's whole face turned a dark shade of crimson with embarrassment. "Fine, I'll take you to a good place I know" he mumbled.  

--------------------

Han Yi Ahn was sitting beside his locker in the swimming pool's changing room. He took his phone and stared at the contact that read 'Go Eun Byul'. 

He thought of calling her immediately. But she was in the States and was probably sleeping right now but he decided to try nonetheless. 

" Mm... yeobuseyo?" he heard a sleepy voice from the other end of the line. " Hey Go Eun Byul" said Han Yi Ahn a familiar feeling returning to him when he heard her voice  

Eun Byul immediately sat up straight after hearing his voice. That voice she could recognize anywhere. That was the most familiar sound in her head. 

"Yah Han YI Ahn, do you know what time it is??  Do you have to annoy me from the other end of the globe?" she snapped. 

Han Yi Ahn smiled after hearing this. He knew Eun Byul was smiling on the other end too. And at that moment he realized that's where he belonged. With Go Eun Byul. 

----------------

Tae Kwang and Eun Bi had lunch outside and decided to get some ice cream now. 

They were both eating their ice creams chatting about random things when Eun Bi noticed some ice cream on Tae Kwang's cheeks. " You have something here" she said wiping it with her finger. 

Suddenly Tae Kwang pulled her hand towards him and licked the ice cream off her finger tips. 

" Gong Tae" she screeched in horror. What did he just do!????

The people in the Ice cream  parlour were turning heads in their direction. 

" Mwoga? I didn't want to waste good ice cream " he replied with a straight face but she knew he was smirking inside.  

She rolled her eyes at him and continued eating her ice cream. 

------------------

After talking to Han Yi Ahn, Eun Byul felt a lot better. She had been hurt when Yi Ahn said that he was ending his one-sided love for her but she put on a brave face anyway. She wanted the best for Eun Bi since all this was supposed to be hers anyway. But after talking to him she felt that she couldn't give up on Han Yi Ahn for the world. 

She could also tell that Eun Bi liked Tae Kwang more so she did not feel so guilty now.  

--------------------

Tar Tae Kwang walked Eun Bi home. As they reached her house entrance, Eun Bi turned to look at Tae Kwang. 

"Go on in." he said. "It's getting cold here"

"Gong Tae Kwang, I didn't get to tell you the last time what I do to make time go faster" she said "Want to know? "

"Fine, what is it that you do?" he asked sighing. 

"Be with you" she replied and stood on her tip-toes and gave him a kiss on her cheek like he had (you know how it goes right?) 

She then turned and walked quickly into her house only turning to steal a quick glance at Tae Kwang before closing the door. 

Tae Kwang was fazed. He thought it was a dream. But it wasn't. He was in heaven. He kept staring at her house for about 10 minutes before he finally turned to leave. 

A/N: So, how was it? I put some effort in to this chappie. Hope you liked it. Let me know in the comments if you liked it or have suggestions.