By Your Side

*A/N: How was Part 1? Any suggestions or anything you want to say, let me know in the comments. Also, in this chapter, I'll focus a little on Min Joon as well. Most of this chapter will be from the actual episode and not my imagination.*

Min Joon sat in his room and looked at his desk. Lying there were a bunch of exam books his mum has bought him. Tears started flowing out of his eyes suddenly. For what reason, even he didn't know. Everything suddenly seemed so strange, so distant. He had always thought his dream was to go to Korea University. But now he didn't know. Was that what he wanted? Was that really his dream? He didn't know........He just didn't know.

Tae Kwang stood outside her house, waiting for her to return from wherever she had gone (Episode 12. His confession scene. She comes back from meeting Han Yi Ahn and sees him waithing outside her door.) He was about to leave when he heard her voice calling out to him." Why do you go back after coming all the way here?" she asked him smiling.

He was nervous, he gulped " I didn't come to see you. I was just passing by." he managed to finish. A n awkward silence filled the air. "What are you thinking about?" she asked. "Why would i think of you now?" he asked, his eyes never leaving hers." You're right in front of me. I don't have to think of you now. I only do that when you're not near me." he said.

"Gong Tae Kwang.....The thing is.." she started. "I know what you're going to say, I know" he said. "But still, I like you." he confessed. "I'm sorry Gong Tae Kwang" was all she could say before walking past him. But he held her hand and didn't let her get away. He turned towards her and suddenly pulled her into a tight hug. She tried to pull away but he was stronger.

" I said I know everything. I know. So, just for a moment" he said a tear falling from his eyes as he stood there with her.

She sat in her bed, not knowing what to make of today's events. Sometime ago, she was sure she liked Han Yi Ahn. That was the reason she had even agreed to disappear for him. But now she was not really sure. Being with Han Yi Ahn had always been a given. No matter what, he liked Go Eun Byul so he liked her as well. Yes. Liked. Not anymore. It was Tae Kwang who had helped her every part of the way. He was the one who liked her as Eun Bi. Not Eun Byul. She did not want to lose him no matter what.

Suddenly she heard her mom crying downstairs. She rushed to the stairs and saw Eun Byul. A wave of mixed feelings hit her mind all at once. What about her school? What about Yi Ahn? What about Tae Kwang? What about her friends? What about HER? Why did she have to turn up out of nowhere, ruining her now seemingly perfect life? Just why? But a part of her was happy to see her sister. She was getting tired of acting as someone else now. (And then the family talked...... You know how it goes right?)

Eun Bi wanted to see Tae Kwang again but she din't want to either. S he didn't know what to say if she saw him again. She also had to transfer schools. Her life was really hell. But now that her sister is back, things might be a little better.

*A/N: Heeyy!! How was this update? Yeah, I know it was mostly from the drama but still I just gave some more emotion to it. Thats all. The next chapter, I'm gonna focus on YiByul more. any suggestions welcome. Vote, Share and Comment if you liked it.*